Thread: Magnificent Mr. Tibbs!

Magnificent Mr. Tibbs!

This is my gorgeous Mr Tibbs. He is a lynx-point Balinese. We are located in beautiful Ontario, Canada. What makes my cat so special is that he always know how to light up my day. He is always by my side making me smile. And he has the most amazing blue eyes. He is my handsome boy and I love him so much. I couldn't picture my life without him by my side.

I actually fell in love with Mr Tibbs at the Toronto Humane Society and I adopted him. He was the first cat to let me pick him up and cuddle him it was an instant bond. He is very sweet and affectionate. He loves to chase his laser pointer and mousie toys. He also enjoys going on walks outside on his leash. He's a chatty boy and likes to wake me up in the morning for breakfast. He is smart and likes to open the lid off his treat jar lol. He also loves drinking from the tap. He's a super handsome and funny boy. He always makes me laugh and smile. He is one of the best cats I've ever had and definitely the most affectionate boy - he will meow like crazy if you don't pay attention to him. He loves being cuddled and held like a baby.
    Hello, Mr. Tibbs in Ontario! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome gentleman you are! I like your gem-like blue eyes and your wonderful markings! Your fur looks so soft to pet!

You are a very busy kitty - providing a wake-up to your person, drinking from the tap and opening the treat jar! Sometimes you go outdoors, to see what is happening there. At other times you play with your mousie, or have fun with the laser dot. You are a chatty kitty, I imagine you keep up a conversation! You are very good with attention and meow to be noticed- I would be very happy to do whatever you like! Snuggles, play time or to serve you a treat! Best of all, you are sweet, affectionate and light up your person's days! You are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Mr. Tibbs!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Mr. Tibbs, what a handsome Balinese boy you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that lynx-point fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them! I wish I could reach through the screen to ...wherever you are in Ontario .. to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You always know how to light up your dear Purrrson's days, always alongside, making him/her smile and laugh. You two met at the Toronto Humane Society, and you immediately fell in love with and adopted each other. You are full of energy and like to chase your mousie toys and laser pointer. You enjoy going for walks outside, safely on your leash. You are very chatty and wake your dear Purrrson up for breakfast each morning. You are also very smart, opening the lid off your treat jar. You're very sweet and affectionate, super handsome and funny. You like affection and will meow like crazy for attention. You also enjoy being held like a baby and cuddled. You and your dear Purrrson love each other deeply, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Tibbs, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-25-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Congrats Mr.Tibbs from B.C. Canada. You must be hot there! Whew, anyhow...Mr.Tibbs is clearly the best, most fine looking cat in the world!! What a sweetheart for sure, please forward little kitty kisses from me 😻

Beautiful Mr. Tibbs!

Hi beautiful Mr. Tibbs in beautiful Ontario, Canada! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a hunky, handsome, blue eyed boy you are, Mr. Tibbs, beautiful in body and heart, just as sweet and loving as they come; the purrfect pussy cat package! No wonder you're the love of, the light in your mommy's life! She is one lucky lady, having a furry family member, a best furry friend as special as you in her life! The comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to her days is truly a priceless gift! You truly are a gem, Mr. Tibbs, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your mommy's love filled tribute, seeing your gorgeous, heart-melting photos, has been the perfect ending to my long day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...taking a leisurely walk; playing with your mousies and chasing that elusive laser light, hehe; cuddling with your mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Mr Tibbs, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mr. Tibbs, what a most handsome Balinese boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is too adorable with those slightly crossed, blue eyes.
    It is wonderful that your person adopted you from the Toronto Humane Society. You knew right away who your forever person would be, and you two formed an instant bond.
    You are sweet and cuddly, and you like to play with the laser pointer and your mousies.
    I'm glad that you're enjoying the outdoors safely on a leash.
    Mr. Tibbs, you are a treasure, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mr. Tibbs!

What a handsome boy you are! Your lynx-point Balinese coat looks so soft and your sweet face has beautiful markings. and you blue eyes are stunning!

You and your mom met at the Toronto Humane Society, and you immediately fell in love with each other, you let your mom pick you up and cuddle, and home you came!

How nice that you have access to the outdoors, I bet you enjoy exploring and catching little critters. At other times you play with your mousie, or have fun with the laser dot. You are an affectionate and chatty boy and can easily keep up a conversation.

You are also smart enough to open the lid on your treat jar when you want some, and like many cats, you drink from the tap. What a sweetheart you are - and loved very much, of course!!

Have a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your family, and get pampered with treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Mr. Tibbs!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a handsome Balinese you are, Mr. Tibbs. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana