Thread: Lovely Jazz and cutie Spider!

Lovely Jazz and cutie Spider!

Hello, Jazz and Spider in Iowa! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful cat you are, Jazz - and your kitten Spider is adorable! (I am so sorry about Bat ) I like your silver coat, your pretty face with the dark and light whiskers, and your striking markings!

You are a busy kitty - raising Spider, being a farm cat and keeping the "critters" away! When your work is done, it is time to be gorgeous You are very good at that! Happy Cat of the Day to Jazz and Spider!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Jazz!

What a pretty girl you are! Your coat has such beautiful markings and colors, and you have beautiful eyes and the sweetest face.

How lucky that you found a home on a farm where you can explore the outside and help keep the place free of vermin. I bet you are teaching Spider to do the same. I’m so sorry you lost the other kitten.

Since you are only one year old, you still have a lot to learn, but I’m sure you keep an eye on everything that goes on.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime wth Spider and your family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Jazz - and Spider, too.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Jazz, what an adorable young lady you are! Your multi-color Bengal-patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that little orange nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for posting all those great photos! You are precious in every one of them, and so are your darling kittens Spider and Bat. We are so sorry that your son Bat passed away. I wish I could reach through the screen to Iowa and pet you and Spider, and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge ..to pet Bat Angel. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and Spider and the other Angels will pet Bat for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very independent but love attention. You live on a farm and work very hard keeping the place free of vermin. You are very quiet and laid-back when you've done your day's work. You're a purebred Bengal, your family's third Bengal. Jazz and Bat are from your first litter of kittens, and you are a very good mother. (Why not retire from motherhood.. There are too many kitties, purebred and non-purebred, who need homes.) You kitties and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jazz, and Spider and Bat Angel, on being chosen today's Cats of the day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Bat Angel and the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 07-06-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Jazz is a beautiful Bengal cat! What a superstar, a working Mum and a beauty as well. I am so glad she gets to raise her little Spider (so sorry about Bat passing!) Hope you all have a fabulous day together 😻

Dear Jazz, what a beautiful Bengal girl you are. Your markings are gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face. And your kitten Spider is too cute and equally beautiful.
    I am very sorry about Bat. What a precious angel kitten!
    You are such a busy kitty, raising your baby and working on the farm, taking care of vermin. I'm sure you enjoy the quiet evening hours with Spider and your humans.
    Jazz and Spider, you two are too precious for words, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Jazz and Cutie Spider!

Good evening, Jazz! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Oh my! What a precious pic of you and your babies, beautiful Spider and Bat! SO sorry to hear dear Bat didn't make it. But thank you for including him with your tribute, posting that heart-melting family photo, so that we could remember him here today.

What a stunning Bengal beauty you are, Jazz! And not one to stand on your gorgeous good looks alone, you're also a devoted furmom to dear Spider, in addition to being a working girl, helping to keep your family's farm free from those pesky critters. And at the end of a long day on the job, you've still got enough gas in the tank to lay back and enjoy your happy, love filled life, your humans and precious baby Spider! What a lucky family is yours, Jazz, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid in you! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! I hope you and dear Spider are enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud furever family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jazz, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear baby Spider, too!

What a beautiful fur family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Bengal you are, Jazz. Your silver coat is so pretty.
    Spider and Bat are beautiful too. I am sorry Bat didn't make it.
    Keep on keeping those vermin away!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jazz

Jazz, you coat is so beautiful! With that grayish silver color. I just love Bengal cats!
    Both of your babies, Spider and Bat, are adorable, just like you are! I'm am sorry to hear that you lost your precious Bat, but from your pictures with Spider, it looks like you are getting on well. But now Bat is watching your from the rainbow bridge, and you will meet again sometime.
    You do a good job keeping the farm safe, but by the end of he day, you are ready to relax with your family
    I wish you a long , happy life with your baby Spider and your human family too! Your are very well, loved, Jazz