Thread: Gorgeous Rhea

Gorgeous Rhea

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  248.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one special guy that would let about 100 kids pet you.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with someone who really
    cares about you. Celebrate your special day.

Magnificent Rhea!

Greetings, Rhea! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a stunning, most magnificent Mountain Horned Dragon you are, Rhea! And even more impressive than your beauty is your sweet and gentle demeanor! So many misconceptions out there regarding reptiles, lizards. But thanks to you and your humans, your community outreach, the word is getting out...Lizards, in the care of responsible families, make great companions! How neat that you allowed all of those first graders to pet you!
    No doubt you gained a ton of fans at that presentation!

Rhea has been a spitfire and full of personality, he went to a presentation with me and let an entire first grade at my daughter's school pet him (that's well over 100 kids), he was so patient and calm.
    What a fine ambassador for your amazing species you are, Rhea. More importantly, what a wonderful companion you are to your humans! They are one lucky bunch, having a best buddy and loving companion as special as you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rhea! Meeting you, seeing your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted family, treated to all your heart desires and more...including yummy insects, hehe Lots of love to you, beautiful Rhea, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your cagemates Loki and Pandora, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Rhea is such a unique and exotic looking lizard. I am glad Rhea is a little guy. I always imagine how I would feel if they weighed 100 lbs. or so. I'm not sure why, but I am pretty sure I would be running pretty fast. Fascinating skin and impressive horns! Perfect POTD!

What an impressive lizard you are, Rhea. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana