Thread: Beautiful Bonnie

Beautiful Bonnie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have been spoiled from the time you were born.
    So many people to play with and who love you.
    Celebrate your special day

Sweet Sassy Bonnie!

Greetings beautiful Bonnie "Lil Root," a.k.a. "Lil Sasafrass," "Sweetness!" Happy Pet of the Day to you, and early 1st birthday wishes too! (I believe Monday, the 30th, is the big day for you and Clyde!)

And oh yes, how SWEET you are, Bonnie, a total heart-melter! As I told your brother Clyde the other day (a Pet of the Day alum in his own right!), I simply adore goats and you, Bonnie, are just as sweet as they come! How proud your humans must be, having two furkids having been crowned Pet of the Day!

Your mom and dad, your grandpa, are so very lucky, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving best friend in you, Bonnie! You're just as special as they come, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my dark and stormy day! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...playing with brother Clyde,
    romping and jumping to your hearts' content; gently ramming your Grandpa, shifting into "full goat" mode for treats, hehe; warming laps; being loved to bits and spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Bonnie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Clyde, too!

Precious!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Love dear Bonnie to bits, who wouldn't. What a special, perfect little POTD!

Congratulations, Bonnie, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, adorable and photogenic! I hope someday to have land and rescue a couple goats from our Humane Society's farm. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being POTD, beautiful Bonnie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana