Thread: Handsome Lunchbox!

Handsome Lunchbox!

This is our cat Lunchbox. Lunchbox is approx fourteen to sixteen years old, we are not sure as he was already an adult when we got him. He came to us from my husband's sister because she had too many pets. He just lays around most of the time, so no tricks, but that is not important to us.

He is a loving and affectionate king-sized cat. He loves to be pet and brushed all the time and he will even flop on your feet for attention. He is also a bed hog. When I wake up in the middle of the night, he is always sleeping on my pillow. He is best friends with our human child, and have been she was a toddler. They always follow each other around the house. He is a great cat and we love him a lot.
    Hello, Lunchbox in Arizona! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Maine Coon cat you are! Your long fur looks so soft and fluffy! I would be delighted to pet or brush you for as long as you like! You flop down on your people's feet for attention - I imagine that must give them a smile! You sleep on your person's pillow, and are there during the night. You spend time with your young human, following her around the house. Then it is time to lie around and be meow-nificent!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, most handsome Lunchbox!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Lunchbox, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are a giant-size Maine Coon dose of sweetness, with that long fluffy soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the long, LOOONG white whiskers and those closed lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You are so handsome! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Phoenix to pet you and brush you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and brush you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a complete love-bug, a loving and affectionate king-sized cat. You came to your dear Purrrsons from Dad's sister, who had too many pets. You mostly just lay around. You don't do tricks, but you don't need to. You are totally lovable just as you are! You love being petted and brushed, and you even flop onto Meowmie's feet for attention. You are a bed-hog and sleep on her pillow. You are best friends with your young skin-sister and have been since she was a toddler. You and she and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lunchbox, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lunchbox is one great big, formidable feline! He could not be a more deserving or beautiful COTD! Hurray for Lunchbox!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Handsome Lunchbox1
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovable Lunchbox!!!

Hi Lunchbox! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

Maine Coons are renowned for their impressive size and BIG personalities, their hunky handsomeness, their bodacious beautiousness! But you, Lunchbox, take "king-sized" to a whole new level! What a big, beautiful, hunk of kitty perfection you are, sweetheart! How very, very blessed your humans are, having known your love and devotion these many, many years! You're a treasure, Lunchbox, a kitty any family would love to call their own, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect grace note to my long day! Hope you're in the midst of a very special Cat of the Day celebration...hogging the "big bed" and flopping at your humans' feet; being brushed and receiving countless "pets;" cuddling with your young human sibling; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, lovable Lunchbox, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Pure Purrfection!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Lunchbox, what a handsome Maine Coon boy you are. You look so soft in all your fluffiness, and I love the expression on your sweet face.
    You are a larger-than-life kitty, and I'm glad that you found your forever home, even though you were already grown.
    When you are hogging the bed, I can imagine that your humans only got a tiny corner to themselves , but I bet they don't mind one bit!
    And tricks? What tricks? An exceptional kitty like yourself doesn't have to prove himself, and you get all the pets and brushings you could ever ask for.
    You are also best friends with your human sister, as you watched her grow up.
    Lunchbox, you are an all around special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)