Thread: Joyful Jovial Julio!

Joyful Jovial Julio!

Dearest Julio, you are gorgeous, absolutely beautiful! Your fur, which has such unusual colors for a Lynx Point Siamese, is so pretty and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big blue eyes which do suggest some Siamese heritage! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in each one. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Bucyrus, OH to pet you, and rub your tummy and chin! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub them for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be had just lost his/her precious tuxedo Pepe to a sudden illness and wanted to adopt another cat, but money was an issue. Then one day she/he saw a notice on the buy/sale board at work: a co-worker couldn't find a place to live that would let her keep pets, so she was giving you away: You were already fixed, up-to-date on your shots, and free to a good home! So Home you went, and now you are King of the Castle! You enjoy your belly and chin rubs, the one-way fetch game, bathtub arena tail-chasing, and bird/squirrel watching. The only thing you don't like is the vacuum cleaner. You are full of love and make your dear Purrrson laugh each day. After he/she's worked a long day, you're at the door with a Welcome Home! and a request for a belly and chin rub. You and she/he love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Julio, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Pepe Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge, so pleased with the strings he pulled to bring you and your Purrrson together!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    So happy you have Julio to love and cuddle now! I am sure Pepe would approve. What a beautiful cat, such a love bug too, I'm in love!

Gorgeous Julio!

Hi Julio! Happy Cat of the Day! What a gorgeous, blue eyed, Lynx Point Meezer man you are! Those stunning blue eyes of yours could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts!!!

"Second hand kitty" in need of a furever home meets human with a heart in need of healing and the rest is happy history! No doubt about it, it was destined that you and your mom/dad would be as one, and no doubt your human's beloved Pepe had a paw in leading you two to one another...with a little help from a buy/sale board!

Then one day I came into work and saw an ad on the buy/sale board. A coworker was in the process of looking for a rental house and was having trouble finding a place that would let her keep pets. The cat (then called Kilala) was already fixed, up-to-date on his shots and free to a good home! All I can figure is that Pepe must have pulled some strings in heaven to bring Julio to me.
    It took a bit of time for you to settle in, understandably. But before long you assumed your well earned role as King of the Castle, ruling over your kittydom and human with a velvet paw! How blessed your human is, having a full fledged furry family member (NOT just a cat!!!), a comforter and healer, a source of never ending joy, love and laughter in you, Julio! You're a treasure, truly heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...watching the squirrels and birdies; playing one way fetch; scaling the highest of heights, hehe; receiving countless belly and chin rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Julio, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Julio, what an absolutely stunning Lynx Point Siamese boy you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those mesmerizing blue eyes.
    Destiny and Pepe's velvet paw had to be involved in bringing you and your human together. You helped him/her heal and you make their every day brighter with your love and sweetness.
    It took you one week to realize that you were in your forever home, and now you are king of the castle.
    Julio, you are a most special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Julio is not a rescue but a second-hand cat. One summer I lost my precious black and white tuxedo Pepe to a sudden illness. I wanted to adopt a new cat to help heal my heart, but money for getting one fixed was an issue. Then one day I came into work and saw an ad on the buy/sale board. A coworker was in the process of looking for a rental house and was having trouble finding a place that would let her keep pets. The cat (then called Kilala) was already fixed, up-to-date on his shots and free to a good home! All I can figure is that Pepe must have pulled some strings in heaven to bring Julio to me.

After a rough week of hiding and scurrying in his new home Julio finally got comfortable and took his place as king of the castle. Since then he's enjoyed a life of belly rubs, one-way fetch (he'll chase the ball but won't bring it back), bathtub arena tail chasing, and bird/squirrel watching. It seems that the only thing that gets him down actually makes him get up high- he gets on top of the refrigerator to escape the monster called the vacuum. Julio is full of love and makes me laugh every day. I often have to work long hours and Julio makes my hard day disappear by greeting me at the door and then immediately flopping onto his back so he can get his chin and belly rubbed. He might just be a cat, but Julio really makes my days brighter and happier.
    Hello, Julio, king of your castle! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! I like your l-o-n-g whiskers, your soft fur, and of course your blue eyes!

You had a difficult first week in your new home, hiding and scurrying about. Then you became comfortable and settled in. Since then you have had a busy schedule each day - playing one-way fetch, watching birds and squirrels, and some tail chasing! Sometimes you have to go up to the top of the refrigerator to escape the vacuum cleaner. I wonder if your person helps you get down when the vacuuming is done - I would be glad to help you get down, and to give you a big hug at the same time! Best of all, you give your special greeting to your person at the door, which results in tummy and chin rubs! Yay! You bring happiness, laughter and love to your person - I believe Pepe had a paw in making sure you got to your new home!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, Julio!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, joyful Julio!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana