Thread: Special Sans

Special Sans

Name:  17b.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  165.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Yours is a very interesting story.
    Now we all realize that you make a wonderful pet.
    I'd love to see you "dance" to the music.
    Animals are so smart. Much more than we give them credit for.
    Celebrate your special day in a great home.

Super Sans!

Greetings, Sans! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a treat, having the rare Caribbean Hermit Crab as our featured honoree, and what a beautiful, most deserving one you are! I live by the Atlantic ocean and am very familiar with Hermit Crabs, can well relate to just how special you are, Sans! Yes, you truly are one unique pet, an unorthodox one to some, perhaps. But hopefully after reading your human's tribute, your backstory, learning of the enjoyment you bring to so many, others will come have a new found appreciation for your fascinating species!

Lately, Sans had the chance to accompany me to my college and meet my classmates. He absolutely loved it. He was chirping and squeaking constantly as if greeting all the new people. My teacher was so enthralled with him, he actually is invited to return to class when it gets warm enough outside for him.
    How lucky your human is, having a best buddy as unique, as beautiful and personality packed as you, Sans! And how lucky are you and all of your tank mates, having a guardian as devoted and caring as yours! Ahh! Life is good!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and lovey photos with us, Sans! Meeting you and your Hermit Crab friends...Dora, Sandy and Petra, Houdini and Smiley, has been a real treat! Enjoy your big day of honor, Sans, "dancing to the music," munching on cucumber, cuddling with your human and playing with your pals, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you and the entire Hermit Crab crew, beautiful Sans...Pet of the Day, EVERY!

Gorgeous!!!

Talk about customized accommodations!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sans certainly is a very unique and exotic pet! It is such a wonderful thing that you adopted the whole lot of them. It must have been horrible being terrorized by that rotten kid!! I am sure they willl thrive even more with time under your care. I know you will give them lots of TLC and hopefully you can scrounge up some really lovely new shells for them as they grow. I sure hope you send us more photos in the future! I also truly hope Sans enjoys a wee dance and bop to his favorite tunes on his special day!! Excellent POTD!

Sans
    That was very interesting.
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana