Thread: Sweetheart Ollie!

Sweetheart Ollie!

Dearest Ollie, a.k.a. Purr-bucket, what a good-looking fellow you are! Your brown tabby coat is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that white goatee and mustache and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so happy and content in them all, and in that second one you look like you are ready for a tummy rub! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Surrey, BC to brush you and rub that tum and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will brush you and rub your tummy and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You purr at people from across the room. You're skittish at first with people you don't know yet, but you get quite chatty once you've warmed up to them. You know some good tricks, such as tapping your food bowl three times before you eat, coming in response to a whistle, and knowing the commands come and stay. You and your brother Coco were given to your dear Purrrsons by a customer who was moving away. We're sorry that Coco went missing, and we hope the coyotes didn't get him. (We hope too that you will some day become an indoors-only kitty and then you won't be caught by coyotes!) You've adopted the neighbors' cat Charlie as your bro. You and he and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ollie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Charlie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-02-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cute, cuddly Ollie!

This is our cute cuddly cat Ollie. His birthday is September 25, 2014. He is known as purr-bucket. He will purr at you from across the room at a glance. He is very vocal for his wet food and loves giving "hugs" to greet us from outside. He always loves a good brushing with lots of tummy rubs. Although he can get quite bitey with love.

He is our first short haired tabby. He has quite a skitish nature but once he warms up to you, he's a chatty boy. He knows a few tricks, such as tapping his food dish three times before he can eat, he comes to a whistle, and he knows commands of come and stay. He was given to us from a customer of my employment who was moving and could no longer take care of him. He came with his brother Coco, a full black fluffy boy who ended up missing a few years ago. We unfortunately feel the coyotes got him in our forested area.

Ollie loves to look out our back yard and try to stalk the birds, but good luck catching a bug! He is often at our neighbor's where he has adopted the black cat Charlie as his bro. They are often seen together hunting, hissing or just hanging out!
    Hello, cutie Ollie, purr-bucket! What a handsome kitty you are! I like your short fur with the wonderful tabby colors and markings, and your l-o-n-g whiskers! I would be very glad to pet you (including tummy rubs! I'll happily put up with your love bites!) or brush your coat. I would be delighted to listen to whatever you'd like to chat about with me!

You are a busy guy - hanging out with neighbor kitty Charlie, stalking birds, and watching all that is going on! When it is meal time, you tell your people so, or even tap on your food dish! You are very smart and respond to a whistle or a call! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty!

I hope you are having a very special day, sweet Ollie! Happy Cat of the Day! Love to neighbor kitty Charlie too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Ollie, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your plush coat is so soft looking, and your face is too sweet with those big eyes and your long whiskers.
    I'm very sorry that your brother Coco disappeared. Please be careful out there!
    You made a new friend at the neighbors', another black kitty named Charlie. You two hang out together, hunt and hiss at each other.
    When you're at home, you show off your tricks, and you love to be brushed, with some tummy rubs.
    You purr from across the room, and you are very vocal asking for your wet food.
    Ollie aka purr-bucket, you are a smart and adorable kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hi Ollie, a.k.a "purr bucket!" Happy Cat of the Day!

What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing your gorgeous, classic Tabby self looking back at me, reading your human's love filled tribute! One of my most beloved kitties was named Ollie. He looked so much like you, so meeting you tonight put an extra big smile on face, bringing back so many happy memories!

How lucky you were, having been re-homed to such a caring and loving furever human, and every day you return the kindness shown you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your human's life. What a lucky mom/dad she/he is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Ollie...visiting with your best kitty bud, Charlie; stalking birdies; cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Ollie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations handsome Ollie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ollie!

What a handsome Tabby boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and you have the sweetest face and beautiful big eyes. You sound like a really sweet boy, giving “hugs” and purring away when your family are near. I bet they can’t resist, but give a good brushing and some tummy rubs.

You are quite chatty and smart, too, knowing quite a few commands, when your person whistle, you come running. And how funny that you tap your food bowl three times before eating.

I’m so sorry you and your family lost your brother, Coco, I hope he is OK. Now you have your neighbour’s cat to play and hang out with.

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration with your family and neighbours, go hunting for bugs with Charlie, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.