Thread: Cutest Chaos

Cutest Chaos

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  14.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sounds like you are a great Mom, keeping all of your babies safe.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Chaos!

Hi cutie Chaos! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and early happy 2nd birthday wishes to you, too!

It's always a treat when a member of the fowl family is our featured honoree, and what a beautiful Mallard Duck you are, Chaos! I'd bet your babies are all beautiful too! What fun your human is in for, watching you care for them, watching them grow! Hopefully before long you'll be bringing them around for a meet and greet, so she/he can get a full count! Your humas is so very lucky, having best feathered friend in you, Chaos! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...swimming in your pools and munching on bugs and slugs, hehe; watching over your babies; being loved and pampered to pieces by your dear human! Lots of love to you, beautiful Chaos, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your babies, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, cute Chaos!

I bet your babies are cute too..
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Mommy Chaos, on being POTD! You are beautiful and we loved reading about your life and personality! We can imagine how adorable your babies are and what a great mommy you are! Sending best wishes for you and your precious babies for long lives, happiness, good health, lots of fun and safety always! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net