Thread: Precious Taz

Precious Taz

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Taz!

What a lovely girl you are, Taz Your coat is beautiful and has such special markings. You have beautiful green eyes and the sweetest face!

I’m so glad your mom rescued you 17 years ago, she sure has taken very good care of you, and still is… feeding you the right biscuits for your kidney problem. I’m sure it helps you.

Although you have a “sister” YOU are the queen of your home, and you so deserve to be honoured!

I can picture you in your younger days, catching birds and other little critters, but now the pigeons and doves are your friends and you let them eat in your garden - how sweet of you. But if other cats come in, you will make sure they don’t drink out of your pond or chase the birds.

How considerate of your mum to buy you a little summer house, I’m sure you enjoy that very much. Please stay in your garden and don’t get in trouble - do watch out for the fox!

Enjoy a day of celebration with your mum, let her spoil you with everything your heart desires. I hope the sun is out to warm your beautiful coat - and I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetheart!

Out patrolling the garden

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Taz, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat with those gorgeous markings looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those long whiskers and those pretty green eyes.
    You found your forever home 17 years ago, and you are still going strong. Your younger sister Gracie is (of course) a nuisance, but you're doing very well handling her.
    Even though your age is starting to catch up with you, you still enjoy life. You rule the garden with a velvet paw, but please be on the lookout for the fox!
    Taz, you are a most wonderful senior kitty, and I wish you, Gracie and your family a great day full of celebration and I hope you can enjoy your golden years as long as possible.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Queen Taz!

Good evening, Taz! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Nothing gives me more pleasure than having the honor of paying tribute to one beautiful and most deserving *seasoned* kittyzen! Hard to believe you're 18 years young, sweetheart! You look so youthful, and while (understandably) you're slowing down just a tad, there's no denying you're still enjoying life and your mum, to the max!

And oh my, what an enchanting, carefree life you're living, there in beautiful Wales, with your mum and sister Gracie; soaking up the sunshine, even enjoying the rain; napping in your "summer house" and peacefully sharing your garden with the birdies! What more could a kitty hope for?

How lucky your mum is, having a sweet and loving furkid, a best furry friend in you, Taz, having known your love and devotion these many years! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Taz, and so worthy of your regal status, your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your mum's love filled tribute and seeing all of your utterly heartening photos, has made my evening! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...spending time in your garden, watching the birdies; cuddling with your mum; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Queen Taz, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Gracie, too!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Taz, what a beautiful mature lady you are! That classic tabby fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet, sweet face you have with that white mustache and goatee and the long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are absolutely gorgeous in them all. How comfortable and content you are in them! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Wales to pet you, and pet your younger “sister” Gracie too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved mum will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Mum rescued you when you were young; you'd just had kittens and were left at a veterinary practice. You and she have been together 17 years now! You used to be naughty and catch birds, but now some pigeons and doves are your friends and visit every day. You keep order when other cats are around and make sure Gracie is learning to behave properly. You are slowing down some now, but you still go wandering, sometimes out of your garden (watch out for the fox!). You love the sunny days that warm your fur. Mum got you your own little summer house, and you have many beds. You love your dear Mum and she loves you very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Taz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mum and Gracie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Taz!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Taz

You are such a beautiful kitty! Taz.
    You've had a long, and happy 18 years with your purrrfect purrson. And hopefully, you will be having lots of more happy moments with him/her. Now you are our COTD. The whole world can see what a stunning girl you are!!
    I hope today was extra special for you, Taz. Maybe you got some treats?! Or some loving cuddles?! Whatever extra special things you got today, I hope you can get every day with your companion and I'm glad you have a chance to be the very honored Cat of the Day!

I bow to you queen Taz. Concatulations on being chosen COTD. You are absolutely adorable dearest Taz.