Thread: Laudable Luke

Laudable Luke

Sounds as though you were a lovely chap who got on with everyone. I know your family misses you. I too had a pup that developed a brain tumor. It's a difficult thing to watch your sweet puppy suffer without being able to do much other than treat the symptoms. I'm so glad you had the family you did and that they cared for you til the end. I think they were quite right to nominate you for DOTD.

Luke

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  10.6 KB

R.I.P. Luke.
    What a wonderful dog who was taken away too soon.
    You are loved and missed by your family and friends.

Fur Angel Luke~

To Luke's family...

My deepest condolences on the untimely, tragic passing of your beautiful boy, Luke. ALL dogs are special. But having been mom to Retrievers, Labs and Golden x's my entire adult life, I know just how EXTRA special Goldens are, and your boy Luke was among the most special of all, as loyal and loving, as beautiful and golden hearted as they come.

How blessed you were to have shared 9 wonderful years with him, just as he was blessed to have known your love and devotion. It breaks my heart, knowing you no longer have him there by your side, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to your lives. But hopefully seeing him being honored here today, knowing that one day in the distant future you and he will be together again, brings you some small measure of comfort. And know that so many here can relate to that empty place in your heart, and share your grief. And thank you for sharing your beloved Luke with us, your cherished photos; giving us the honor of paying tribute to one beautiful Golden boy. He truly was one in a million

Luke, sweetheart, you truly were the best of the best, beautiful inside and out. A family couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loving furkid than you. But now, having earned your angel wings, time for you to run happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge where there's a wave of water 'round every corner and the sun never sets, where the birds fly freely and the treats just keep coming. And until that happy day when you see your humans and Sophie again, send down your love to your family. They miss you so very, very much.

Froggy legs!!!

Precious baby Luke!!!

`

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luke sounds like a wonderful dog. I am sorry he was taken so soon.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Luke the water loving dog!!

Dearest Water-Lover Luke,
    Your story is a sweet one, and oh, that adorable face of yours! I can even imagine the pain your family must be going through now that you have left to go to the rainbow bridge. You brought so much extra love with you wherever you went, you even gave some to the strangers you met on the beach! Hopefully you can run in as many waves as you like in the rainbow bridge, and not have to ride in cars!
    Lots of love to your family, I'm so happy that they have many fond memories of you to forever cherish.