Thread: Marvelous Milo

Marvelous Milo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart. Look at those ears.
    You have a wonderful life and are part of the family
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Milo!

Hi Milo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady, Krystina, too!

Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at the sight of your feature photo (top)! You're just TOO cute, too adorable, too precious for words! A Poodle x Pom x Chi? Doesn't get any cuter than that! And not only are you cute as button, but so well mannered, smart and whoa...athletic too!

He can run faster than any dog I've ever seen and can jump higher than any dog I've ever seen. He can jump into my car window from the outside of my car and can jump all the way up to my chin and I'm 5'11".
    Now that's impressive!!!

How wonderful that your mommy and daddy have known your love and companionship since the day you were born. What lucky pawrents they are, having a furkid as special as you in their lives!
    You may be small in stature, but you sure do pack a ton of heart and personality into that little body! No wonder all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love! You truly are one adorable little dynamo, Milo, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration..accompanying your mommy to work, meeting new people and making new friends, being loved and pampered to pieces by your pawrents and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Milo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful poochie. And who could resist those ears. I don't know where your mommy works but I think it awesome that you get to go with her.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, marvelous Milo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana