Thread: Happy Hannah

Happy Hannah

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It always amazes me that rescued dogs are so willing
    to forgive for other peoples past behavior.
    You now have a wonderful life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Happy Hannah!

Good morning, Hannah! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a welcome sight your beautiful Pittie x Lab self, that BIG, beautiful smile are on this dark and gloomy day! Love your stylin' outfit too, Hannah, that pretty green jacket and pink scarf!

We are so very thankful to your family for choosing rescue, for saving you, giving one beautiful, sweet and loving pup a 2nd chance at a happy life! My heart breaks, imagining the neglect and abuse you suffered before being rescued, but blessedly those days are but a distant memory now! And as I said earlier, we can see from your pics that you truly ARE one happy, happy girl now, thanks to your human! (All it took was one trip to the park to unleash your life loving personality, that "birthday" spirit and spunk!)

What a treasure you are, Hannah, beautiful inside and out, simply the best! Your humans are one lucky bunch, having a best friend for life, a full fledged furry family member in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Hannah...taking a nice, long walk and a car ride, munching on tasty treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Hannah, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Happy Hannah!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What's with the eyes

What's with the eyes. 1 photo they are a brilliant brown and the others are dark.

Looks like a happy dog for sure.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, happy Hanna!

I'm so glad she has a nice forever home.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

boxer

how ironic that dod is a boxer as i had to send dallas over the bridge today. smushfaces are the best