Thread: Beautiful Bonnie!

Beautiful Bonnie!

Hi Bonnie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a beautiful, most precious Pittie girl you are, Bonnie, looking so pretty in your pink jacket and jewelry! But oh my gosh, those warm, soulful brown eyes of yours just melt my heart! No wonder your human fell hopelessly in love at first sight!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the abuse you, like so many of your breed, suffered as a puppy. And so, it's understandable that you would, at first, be untrusting of humans. But thanks to your furever family's unconditional love and commitment you overcame your fears, blossoming into the sweetest, most sociable, most loving of girls, beautiful inside and out! Endless thanks to your family for seeing you for the diamond in the rough that you were, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving allowing, allowing your true inner spirit to shine! How lucky they are, how well their compassion has been rewarded, having a best friend and comforter, a loyal and loving furkid, a full fledged family member in you! You're a treasure, Bonnie, one brave and beautiful girl, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational backstory and all of your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to one most amazing girl, has been a joy! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Bonnie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a beautiful girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bonnie

Name:  13c.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  484.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It always amazes me how an abused dog can forgive
    and become part of a loving family. You deserve your new home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Bonnie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Bonnie is a lovely dog, it's wonderful she is in a safe, loving home. We have a big, Pitt bull loving family so I have a very soft spot for Bonnie. I sure wish she was never abused but that is the past, she has a wonderful and happy life to live now 🌈🎆💕 wishing Bonnie and her peeps the very best today and forever.