Thread: Bubba the rooster

Bubba the rooster

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are, very beautiful colors.
    I think you and your 80 friends are very smart.
    People sometime underestimate animals.
    Celebrate your special day

Beautiful Bubba!

Greetings, Bubba! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous girly girl you are...Oh wait! You're a Silkie rooster!
    Well, who says boys can't be beautiful, and that you are! Gotta love a guy who's not afraid to show his feminine side! hehe Honestly, you truly are a breathtaking beauty! Your feathering and coloring are gorgeous, and just look at that long, sleek, elegant neck! I don't think I've ever seen a rooster with a hairless neck before! It's no wonder the ladies are mere putty in your claws! Your thud worthy!

We joke that he is part Showgirl, part Chicken, as he has all that fluff and glamor about him, though he's a male Sillkie rooster.

And what a good boy you are, watching over your flock members with such devotion, protecting them from harm! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Bubba! As your proud person says, you're a lover AND a fighter, all wrapped up in one gorgeous, glam package! And oh yes, I have no doubt you're smart to boot! How lucky your humans and flock members are, having a best feathered friend and protector in you, Bubba! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Roo! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, watching over the flock, making your humans laugh with your antics, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bubba, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to the entire flock, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bubba rocks as POTD! He reminds me of an ancient cartoon called Suprchicken! It was very cute and I can still remember the theme song. Superchicken dressed up in a superhero costume with a cape and always saved the day. Bubba is WAY too cute and sounds even more amazing than Superchicken! I sure hope Bubba and his family had a very special day together! 🐓 👍🏿

Congratulations, Bubba, on being POTD! You are sooooo handsome! All animals have distinct and different personalities! You are awesome and smart! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! P.S. GO VEGGIE! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What a handsome and smart rooster you are, Bubba.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana