Thread: Yoshi Cutie

Yoshi Cutie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 63
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart.
    I would love to see you dance.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Yoshi!

Good morning, Yoshi! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Greencheek Conure you are, Yoshi! Your brilliant coloring is simply stunning! Many props to your very talented photographer/human for capturing you in all of your parrot glory! Your photos are breathtaking, the details of your feathering, exquisite!

I've vowed to one day welcome a birdie into my life and beautiful, smart and talented, personality packed, sweet and loving ones such as you are the reason why!

Yoshi can be very friendly with the people she likes ... and she loves to dance. It makes sense, as birds love to sing, right? Yoshi is a cutie, she has several signature dance moves. So she is not only a pretty bird, but a talented one as well! She is a sweetheart, a character, and an all around great bird in a cute little package!
    Oh, what I wouldn't give to see a video of you singing and breaking some of those signature dance moves! Just as your human says, you sure do pack a ton of heart and personality into that small body! A family couldn't hope for a more special feathered family member than you, Yoshi! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing all of your beautiful, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...dancing and singing the day away, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Yoshi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Me and my Dad!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Greencheek Conure you are, Yoshi.

I love the way your pictures show the details of your feathers.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Yoshi, on being POTD! You are a gorgeous, adorable, brilliant, photogenic, talented little dancer! (We birds!) Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546