Thread: Darling Winston!

Darling Winston!

Hi Winston! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What an adorable Lhasa Apso, Bichon Frise x you are, Winston, just too cute for words! Those soft, brown "puppy eyes" of yours are total heart-melters, and how sweet are those toofies! As your human says, you may be small in stature, but when it comes to energy and spunk, smarts and heart, you're king-sized! Yep, we all know what "just looking" leads to, and the rest is happy history! But your very own seat at the table? You really are family, aren't you Winston, and I'd bet the most well mannered one at the table, too!

One more thing. Winston likes to sit at the table with us when we eat. He wants his own place setting and when you tell him head down, he places his face down on the table and waits for his dinner, as you can see in the one picture.
    What a lucky family is yours, Winston, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you! You're just as special as they come, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...zooming at full speed about the house, giving and getting kisses on demand, warming your humans' laps, being spoiled extra rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Winston, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Winston

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  224.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are. You deserve to be spoiled.
    Keep giving those wonderful puppy kisses.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Winston is so freakin' cute and very clearly as smart as they come. All his photos are adorable and what a wonderful home he's got!! It is so fitting that Winston is DOTD and it's a pleasure to celebrate your darling, wee dog!! Kisses to Winston please.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Winston!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana