Thread: Gorgeous Kyla!

Gorgeous Kyla!

Greetings Kyla in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to Logan the Border Collie, too!

What a gorgeous Rough Collie girl you are, Kyla! Your long, fluffy coat is magnificent! All of that time your mommy Emma puts into keeping it looking so fine, so worth the effort! And how beautiful is that big smile of yours! And you have every reason to smile, don't you, having been blessed with such a wonderful life, having a mommy as devoted as yours, having a best doggie brother in Logan!

I was so surprised to hear how rare your breed is in the UK! Was it always so? Well, while you may not have any Rough Collie brothers and sisters, cousins to pal around with, you certainly are not wanting for love and companionship! What a lucky girl you are, indeed! But equally lucky are your mommy Emma and fur sibling Logan, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you, Kyla! You're a gem!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kyal! Meeting you today has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...herding pesky brother Logan, hehe, cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Kyla, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Logan, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kyla

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    Sounds like you are well taken care of, but best of all. much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations, Kyla - with that smile alone, never mind all that glorious fluff, we could tell what a loved doggie you are! And not only that, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Congratulations again, cutie!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, gorgeous Kyla! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a stunning Rough Collie girl you are! I would be delighted to pat or brush you for as long as you like! As my friend tatsxxx11 said, Emma keeps your fur looking fine! I like your happy face, too- which gave me a big smile

I hope you and Logan had a very special day of celebrating you! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to stunning Kyla!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Rough Collie you are, Kyla. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana