Thread: Magical Mystique

Magical Mystique

Name:  02c (1).jpg
Views: 192
Size:  509.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart. Rescued dogs are the best,
    and you prove that.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with your family.
    Plenty of sweet pictures.
    Celebrate your special day

Magical Mystique!

Hi Mystique! Happy Dog of Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Husky x Boxer girl you are, Mystique, and being the charismatic, alluring, magical pup that you are, so perfectly named! How lucky your furever family is, having a joyful and fun loving, well mannered and smart, cuddly and cute as can be best furry family member in you, sweetheart! In looks and in personality, in body and heart, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried!

Endless thanks to your humans for choosing rescue, giving one extra special and most deserving doggo a 2nd chance at a happy life! I guess there's only so much your family can do regarding those miserable allergies, but as you human says, I too have a feeling there's not much that can keep you down, including some sneezes and sniffles!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mysti! Meeting you, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...running a few laps around the yard, jumping and playing to your heart's content; munching on some yummy cheese and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you beautiful, magical Mysti, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being DOTD, Magical Mystique!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Such unique looks you have, Mysti - and we are so glad yourhuan nominated you. Despite those sad eyes, we know you really are a happy bunch girl, sand no wonder, with those genes in your favor! And hey, some of us just have allergies, and that's okay, right? Can';t rep a good gel down! Congratulations again, sweetie - you are Dog of he Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted