Thread: Marvelous Milby!

Marvelous Milby!

Dearest Milby, what a beautiful fellow you are, a gorgeous Tuxedo kitty indeed! Your fur looks so soft and you look so dapper in those great photos, and thank you for posting them. What a sweet face you have, with the two-tone nose and the little black mustache and those lovely big golden eyes. I love that tight closeup shot! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mum and guardian will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! We are so very glad your dear Mum stole you from her step-brother, who was supposedly your owner but lost all interest a few days later. Now you live the kind of life you've deserved all along! You make Mum smile with your antics and energy. You wake her each day by either kissing her nose or biting it. You sleep on her near her head, even balancing on her shoulder when she's on her side. (My cat Poppy sometimes does that with me.) You're very smart and cheeky. If you don't get your way, you knock her rock-display rocks off the desk to the floor, and then if that doesn't get her attention, you jump onto something tall and unstable and bring it crashing down. You and she, and your kitty housemate no doubt, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Milby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mum and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Milby, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft and fuzzy in the sunlight, and your face is so cute with those golden eyes.
    I'm glad that you were rescued from a bad situation when you were only a tiny baby.
    And you have grown into this magnificent large kitty who rules the house.
    You have it down to a science to get your mum's attention, from knocking rocks of a table to jumping on things until they fall over.
    But, as your mum says, you are not a hellraiser, you're just your smart and cheeky self.
    Milby, I wish you and your mum a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Most Precious Milby!

Greetings, Milby from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day!

No doubt about it, you're a Tuxie, and one gorgeous Tuxie at that! I was so moved by your human's touching tribute to her beautiful boy! No disrespect to your human's step brother, but we're SO very happy your mom intervened when she did, "stealing" you for her own, providing you with the SAFE and happy, love filled life you and every animal companion deserves! Breaks my heart to think he wasn't even concerned when you, still but a wee one, went missing! Well, those sad and lonely days are but a distant memory now, with nothing but happy carefree, love filled days to look forward to. And yes, no matter it's origin, the name Milby suits you just fine! How lucky your mom is, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Mibly! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Milby! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect ending to my day! Hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...knocking those rocks off of your mum's shelf, hehe, covering her face with kisses, taking a shoulder ride, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Milby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty sister/brother, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are, Milby.
    like the others, I am glad you were stollen..
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Milby in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a very handsome tuxedo kitty, and I’m glad you came home with your mum! Best of all, you are greatly loved!

Congratulations on Cat of the Day, dear Milby!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Milby!

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and you have the sweetest face and beautiful golden eyes.

I’m so glad you chose the right recycle bin to sit on when you were a tiny baby. It’s hard to believe how your mom’s step-brother could he lose interest in such a sweetheart like you, but your mom stepped in and you live the life you deserve.

You make your mom smile every day with your antics and cheeky ways. In the mornings, you wake her up and give her kisses, or bite her nose… I’m sure they is love bites.

And what a smart boy you are, when you don’t get your way, you will knock all the small rocks off she keeps on the table, and If that’s not enough to get her attention, you will bring everything tall and unstable crashing down. But whatever you do, your mom loves you - and you love her.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime celebration. Get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I send you kisses and wish you good heath, love and happiness for the rest of your life, Milby!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.