Thread: Awesome Ozzie!

Awesome Ozzie!

Dearest Ozzie, what a beautiful boy you are! You are absolutely amazing with that Groucho mustache and the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and curly eyebrows and those lovely big golden eyes! You're positively striking in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. So interesting to see the pattern of the screen on you in that one picture. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Chicago to pet you and rub your tummy, and pet Forrest and rub his tummy (only if he wants it rubbed) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub the appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to eat, and when your dear Purrrson gets home each day you are all over her/him purring and headbumping as a reminder that you're ready for dinner. When you're done eating, you look mournfully at your empty bowl. You're President of the Kitties Clean Plate Club and always check Forrest's bowl for any leftovers. You also like to play with your feather on a stick and have it dragged across your tummy. You enjoy an afternoon snooze and a tummy rub. You and your dear Purrrsons and Forrest all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ozzie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Forrest and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome tuxedo kitty Ozzie! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ozzy!

What an absolutely handsome boy you are! Your Tuxedo coat is so beautiful - your long plentyful whiskers and Groucho moustace are gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those stunning pale green eyes!

He he, you're President of the Kitties Clean Plate Club, to the point where you check if there is any leftovers in your brother Forrest's plate. And you make sure your family feed you first thing in the morning by hollering how hungry you are - I'm sure they fill your bowl before doing anything else.

You love snoozing in the sun and to get some tummy rubs, but you also play with a feather on a string, and sometimes you're lucky to catch a tasty moth flying around. What a sweetheart you are and you have perfect life with your loving family.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with your favourite treats, tummy rubs and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Awesome Ozzie!

Hi there Ozzie! Happy Cat the Day!

What a stunning, most photogenic boy you are, Ozzie! Kudos to your talented photographer/pawrent for capturing you in all of your Tuxie glory, highlighting those sparkling, amber eyes and that sleek and shiny coat, your Groucho Marx 'stache and Albert Einstein after-a-nap eyebrow whiskers!

How lucky your mom/dad is, having a card carrying "Clean Plate Club" president, a loving companion, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you, Ozzie! You truly are one unique and extra special boy, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Great thanks for ending my day with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's most entertaining tribute, hehe, seeing all of those fab photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your feather on a string and snoozing in the sun; licking those plates (yes, plates, hehe) clean; receiving countless belly rubs and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, awesome Ozzie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your brother from another mother, Forrest, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ozzie is the greatest! Unfortunately, one of my cat lives to eat as well. I have caved too often so don't do it, Ozzie will get fat. Ozzie is spectacular in every way, brilliant COTD!

Dear Ozzy, what a most handsome tuxedo boy you are. You are so soft looking, and your face with that fantastic moustache and those impressive whiskers is so sweet.
    You live to eat, and you will never miss an opportunity to even find a morsel, like on your brother's plate. You're also not above snacking on a moth to supplement your diet. I have a kitty who belongs to the same club.
    You are not fond of visitors and you hide behind the couch, becoming instantly invisible.
    Ozzy, you are the kitty of a lifetime, and I wish you, Forrest and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Ozzie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Special Ozzy

Ozzy you are a very special cat! also very loved. Your favorite thing to do is eat! You show that you want to eat dinner by headbumping. But I know that you love your owner very much too and enjoy playing with a feather toy with her/him.
    I hope you have many more happy and loving times with your owner, sweet Ozzy!