Thread: Marvelous, magnificent Mama!

Marvelous, magnificent Mama!

Dearest Mama, what a beautiful lady you are! Your fur is so pretty, white with such an interesting tabby color, orange with touches of brown tabby in it. It looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and what a gorgeous pregnant kitty you were! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to St. Charles, IL to pet you, and pet your kittens who stayed part of the family and your three doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful, inspiring story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson found you almost eight years ago, outside on a cold night, skin and bones and this HUGE pregnant belly. She/he brought you home, and we give thanks from the bottom of our hearts for rescuing you! A week and a half later you gave birth to six kittens. He/she helped you raise them and wean them, then and found homes for four of them. You and the other two stayed with the family.

You all make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics and energy. And you are very affectionate, too, so excited to see them and cuddle each day! Eight years later now, you still like to take care of your kittens, cleaning them, cuddling with them, and sometimes even breaking up fights between them! They even sometimes still try to nurse, which you don't allow now, though you will get them close to you and let them curl up by you. You and your dear kittens and Purrrsons and no doubt the doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mama, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the your dear Purrrsons and kittens and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Mama kitty up in St. Charles, IL! (I'm in LaGrange ) Happy Cat of the Day!

What a purr-fect story your person has told about you and your kittens! You were found outdoors and ended up going home with your person - and shortly after, gave birth to six kittens! Four of the kittens went to other homes, and two have stayed with you and your family, and are now eight years old! You still take care of your kittens, cuddle with them, and break up the occasional spat ! Best of all, you are three greatly loved kitties!

You are such a lovely lady with your orange tabby and white fur! I bet your babies were adorable, and are beautiful cats too! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Mama!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Mama!

Hi sweet Mama! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Mama, what a beautiful, heartwarming, life affirming story is yours, sweetheart! I got a bit teary eyed, reading your *special human's* love filled tribute, learning of the beautiful bond you and all of your humans share!

We are SO thankful to your family for saving you and your babies, assuring that you and your babies all, would find loving furever homes! And of course we give great thanks to you for being one awesome mommy to your babies! Even today, 8 years later, you still love on them, and hover over them, as you did so many years ago!

How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving furry family member in you sweetheart! As your humans says...you complete their cat family...and them!

We couldn't find a home for Mama and at this point we were all so in love with her she joined the family also. I'm not sure what we would do without Mama now, she completes our little cat family and its so cute to see them together. She's the sweetest cat i've ever met. You can tell she's so thankful for our family by giving her a new life, with her babies.
    You truly are a gem of a girl, Mama, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my dark and rainy day with a BIG smile, Mama! Meeting you and your family, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your babies and humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mama, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your babies and kitty sibs, your doggie buds, too!

Sweet, precious Mama!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mama, what a beautiful orange and white girl you are. You look so soft and you have the sweetest face.
    I love that picture with that big belly, about to have your sweet babies!
    What a wonderful story your human told us. You and your babies wouldn't have survived without him/her. You were the perfect mom to your babies, and I'm glad that 4 of your kittens found good homes, and that you got to keep two of them.
    They are all grown up, but you still try to clean them, and cuddle up with them. You also have this special bond with your mom/dad that will last for a life time.
    Mama, you are the kitty of a lifetime, and I wish you, your babies and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more healthy and happy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Mama, I'm so happy you and your family were rescued.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mama!

What a lovely girl you are, Mama Your white/orange coat is beautiful and has such special markings. You have beautiful eyes and the sweetest face!

I’m so glad your mom took you in eight years ago, just in time to have your babies in a safe environment. What a perfect mom you are! Four of your kittens found good homes, and you kept two. Now eight years later, you still take very good care of them, cuddling up with them and cleaning them.

Your family love you as much as you love them. I wish you a day of fun, celebration and playtime. Get pampered with the best treats you know, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Mama!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.