Thread: Honey the shedding doodle

Honey the shedding doodle

I have to say the first dog I have seen with a bra.

Looks like a very happy dog.

Sweet Happy Honey!

Hi Honey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from me and my Golden x girl, Peach!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Honey, so photogenic, the consummate doggie model! Just look at that million mega watt smile! In fact, after seeing you in your stylin' swimsuit, can it be long before Sports Illustrated comes a calling? You may be lacking that 'doodle gene, but there's no denying that in looks, personality and heart you are 100% golden, just the sweetest, most loyal and loving pup on the planet; a friend to all!

Honey has the personality of a Golden, she is very sweet and loyal and loves to cuddle, she sleeps on the foot of my bed every night, and sits on my head every morning after the second snooze to wake me up.
    How blessed your family is, having a joyful, active, adventure craving, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Honey! You're a treasure, truly heaven sent, simply the best! Oh, if only everyone were lucky enough to have a "Honey" in their lives, indeed!

I have always had dogs growing up, but Honey is by for the best. Everyone we meets says they wish they had their own Honey.
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory and utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, taking a hike or a nice long walk, posing for the camera in one of those fetching outfits, greeting your friends and fans, being treated to all your big, golden heart desires! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Honey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Happy Honey!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Honey

Name:  09g.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  295.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were the best "graduation money" spent.
    Your pictures are all so cute it was hard to decide,
    but this one made me laugh
    Celebrate your special day and wonderful life.

Blog Entries
    Honey is the best, one happy and beautiful dog!! Excellent photos, every single one of course!

Sweet, Funny Honey

Dear Honey, it is no secret that your mommy is completely in love with you! After all, what's not to love about you? You are indeed a beautiful golden, and as your mom said, a very photogenic dog.
    You enjoy posing for pretty pictures and acting goofy for funny pictures! You also sleep comfortably with your mommy every night.
    I hope this day is a great day for you and your mommy. Enjoy it together!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Honey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana