Thread: Precious Prim

Precious Prim

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  167.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart.
    I am so glad you found a new and wonderful home.
    Now you can enjoy life with plenty of food, play time
    and best of all LOVE,
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Prim!

Greetings Prim in the UK! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my gosh, what a brave, beautiful, most precious Hammie you are, Prim! (LOVE your name!)

I was so touched, reading your rags to riches rescue story, Prim! It's unconscionable, the neglect you suffered before finding your way home! Thank goodness your former "human" had the good sense to surrender you! But when, oh when, will people learn that animal companions are not entertainment, not toys, but family, a lifetime commitment! But now, finally, in the loving arms of your devoted furever human, you're finally living the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved!

I think Prim is very special because I got her from my friend who didn't want her any more and hadn't ever played with Prim. I took her home, and now this little hamster has a new life and she's as happy as a lark! Here she gets played with, loved, fed treats, photographed, and admired for the awesome girl she is!
    What a special girl you are indeed, Prim, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Your human is one lucky soul, having a best friend, a furry family member in you! Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, giving us the pleasure of honoring you here today! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...posing for the camera (read--->being the center of attention, hehe), playing to your heart's content and munching yummy treats; enjoying extra free floor and cuddle time; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Prim, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie friend, too!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Precious Prim, on being our BEAUTIFUL POTD! (We rodents!) Prim is sooo lucky to have such a loving human parent! (Any person, like your human's friend, who doesn't love and adore rodents is crazy!) Prim is a little angel! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, pretty Prim!
    I am so glad you now live in a home where you are loved.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Hurray for Prim, our adorable, sweet, darling POTD! Love the pretty coat!