Thread: Precious Tyler

Precious Tyler

Name:  18b (1).jpg
Views: 121
Size:  438.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You prove that rescue dogs are the best.
    You appreciate your home and the love you receive daily.
    Your family is lucky to have your unconditional love and
    you are lucky to have them.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Precious Tyler!

Hi Tyler! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, utterly precious Schnauzer x JRT boy you are, Tyler! I just love your smile, and yours just might be the shiniest coat I've ever seen...like spun silver and gold!
    But even more impressive than your outer beauty is your big heart, your love for your family, for all who cross your path! A friend to all!

Tyler is the most loving dog I have ever come across in my life. He loves everybody and wants to be everybody's friend. He is just happy to have a home, you know? It's like every day he tells me "thank you" for turning his life around, literally, when he looks at me and is always wagging his tail.
    We are so thankful to all how had a hand in your rescue following hurricane Katrina, to all who helped make your and your furever family's love match a reality! Thank goodness your humans spotted you on Pet Finder when they did, just in the nick of time!

Yes, you truly are one blessed pup, Tyler. But as is the case with all of our rescues, you instinctively know just how lucky you are, repaying the compassion shown you each and every day with your unconditional love and devotion! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a furkid as special as you! You truly are a treasure, Tyler, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tyler! Meeting you, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has made my day! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing with your favorite ball and rough housing with brother, Mr. Nixon; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Tyler, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Mr. Nixon, too!

Just too precious for words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are lucky to have a nice home and you family is lucky to have you.
    Greeting to Mr Nixon.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana