Thread: Super Spot!

Super Spot!

Hi Spot! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome, most spectacular Green Burmese Python you are, Spot! I so enjoyed reading your backstory, learning of your needs and care, more importantly, the special place you hold in your human's heart! But honestly, my jaw dropped at "15 feet!" That's about the width of my family room! Will you be getting your own room once full grown? As your human says, you do come with some challenges, hehe. On a more serious note, how wonderful that you and your human visit schools and other venues as well, teaching the young ones and adults, about your amazing species! For many it might be the only time they get to enjoy an "up close and personal" encounter with a snake as big, as unique and special as you! What a lucky fellow you are, having humans as knowledgeable, as responsible, as caring as yours! You truly are one extra special boy, Spot, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, and here's to many, many, many more years of shared love and companionship or you and your family! Love to you and all of your snake friends, too!

Such a sweet face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I sure love snakes and Spot is a supernaturally exquisite snake! I sure hope Spot never gets free again. Weird thing too say about any creature, but of course we all know, Spot needs very special care! Great seeing Spot as POTD!

Congratulations, super Spot on being today's POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana