Thread: Cute Kuschel

Cute Kuschel

Name:  05.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  151.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are. Such beautiful colors and soft fur.
    You have the perfect home with good food and playtime, but
    most of all you are so much LOVED.
    Celebrate your world famous day

You are a beautiful bunny, Kuschel! Happy Pet of the Day!

Kutie Kuschel!

Hi Kuschel in Germany! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud young human, Sarah, too!

Oh my! What a beautiful Mini Lop x baby you are, Kuschel! Your soft, fluffy coat and coloring are gorgeous! I can only imagine what a treat it is to cuddle your soft fur, stroke those long, silky ears, cover that sweet face with kisses!

How lucky you are, Kuschel, having a human as devoted as Sarah! Every bunny should be so blessed! And just as lucky is your Sarah, having a sweet and loving companion, a best furry friend in you! You truly are one exceptional bunny, Kuschel, a joy, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you was such fun! I hope you're being treated to an extra special day of celebration...enjoying extra playtime and munching on yummy banana, carrots and salad; cuddling with Sarah on the big bed; being loved and pampered to pieces! Bunches of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Kuschel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful bunny you are, Kuschel. Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Kuschel, on being POTD! You are so soft and beautiful! We're so happy you have such a loving, fun life! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy and safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net