Thread: Beautiful Billy

Beautiful Billy

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Billy!

What a handsome boy you are! Your Tabby coat is simply beautiful, and your green eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face!

You are quite the hunter, aren't you! You look so proud with that leaf you caught... and yes, that counts, too.

Your daddy loves you and spoils you rotten, I'm sure. He even made you famous on the internet, sharing your sweet face, so everybody can admire you.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your dad, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

I can see you love each other

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Billy, a.k.a. Mr. Bill and "leaf cat!", what a gorgeous guy you are! You are so handsome, with that soft-looking brown tabby fur and the sweet face with the curly white whiskers and those lovely big green eyes. You're absolutely stunning in all those great photos, which show off your Purrrsonality so well. It's so nice to see you relaxing by the window, then with that leaf you've captured after a mighty hunt, then with your cute little pink tongue peaking out, then being held and hugged by your dear Dad, and finally with that excellent drawing of you with the leaf. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Wichita, KS to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You are quite the hunter, aren't you! Leaves are not usually known as wily prey, but hey, they count, right? You are widely known around the Internet as "leaf cat," even receiving fan art sometimes. You also love to cuddle, and you and your dear Dad love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Billy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-03-2018 at 05:40 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Billy, what a beautiful tabby boy you are. Your coat with those classic markings looks so soft, and your green eyes and looong whiskers make your face super sweet.
    Your dad tells us that you love to cuddle and to hunt. I think leaves are a great prey, and you'll never run of them.
    With those looks and your great personality, I'm not surprised that you are an Internet celebrity.
    And now you can add "Cat of the Day" to your accomplishments.
    Billy, aka Mr. Bill and "leaf cat", you are an awesome kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Billy!

Hey handsome Billy! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a totally fetching Tabby feline you are, Mr. Bill! Just look at that coat, those amazing, jade green eyes. Between your winning personality and stunning good looks, is it any wonder you steal the hearts of all who cross your path? Yes, that is one fabulous photo of you nailing your wily prey, the source of your Internet celebrity! In fact, your entire portfolio has me smiling from ear to ear...the fan art (how cool is that!), you giving someone the razzberries, hehe. But that shot of you with your daddy, your expressions, is a total hoot! You can assure your daddy that I indeed am head over heels in love with you, though I doubt anyone can love you more than your daddy, your family! How lucky he/they are, having a celebrity furkid, a full fledged furry family member in you! You're the best!!!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your adorable self with us! Now the entire world knows what your human(s) have known all along, just how special you are! Oh wait! They already do!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Mr. Bill! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted daddy, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Mr. Bill, our very special and most Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Hahahaha!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Can't take a bad photo of this one! Excellent COTD, love ya Billy

What a handsome tabby you are, Billy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations Mr Bill on being chosen COTD.