Thread: Loving Lobelia!

Loving Lobelia!

Lobelia, always known as Libby, is a Calico x Tabby x (Siamese or Tonkinese) x Turkish Angora mix. Libby has a pretty Tonk/Siamese type coloring, and the wonderful "I love everybody" personality. She is a very loving cat, with a silly cry (almost nasally) and she thinks everybody is a friend who has come to love on her with petting!

When Libby wants outside or inside, she will juggle the door handles or peek through the window of the door and claw madly at it. She has never hissed or scratched, she is very "mother-hen" like. Libby is quite boisterous I must say, she loves to talk to her humans! If you don't talk back to her, she will tap your leg with her paw a few times and cry. If another cat needs inside and we can't hear them, Libby will go to the door and jiggle the door nob to get our attention. She loves to give baths to her younger and older brother (Mister and Yoshi). Lobelia has a dangerous habit of meeting the cars that come down our drive way! if a car is coming, she runs out towards it, then will walk on the grass beside the driveway following the car. If she wants to be picked up and held, she will jump onto the table or highest thing near to you, and cry, and sometimes tap you wither her paw. Once you pick her up, she will slouch across your arm and purr!
    Hello, beautiful Lobelia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are, with your gem-like blue eyes and your pretty Siamese coloring! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet! I would be very happy to love on you with petting for as long as you like, or listen to whatever you have to say!

You are a very caring sister to Mister and Yoshi, giving them baths or making sure your people know something is needed! You go in and out sometimes, always asking your people to open the door for you! I am sure you keep an eye on all that's happening, both indoors and out!

Lovely Libby, I hope you and your brothers are having a very special day of celebrating! Maybe you are playing, or snuggling together! Happy Cat of the Day to dear Libby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Lobelia clearly has the sweetest heart! She is so beautiful and clever, just the whole perfect package all 'round! Excellent and priceless COTD!

Lovely Loving Lobelia!

Hi Lobelia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Libby! Your plush coat and Tonk/Siamese coloring are gorgeous, your sparkling, sky blue eyes, simply stunning! But it's your gift for the gab and your "I love everybody" personality, your big heart, that has stolen MY heart! What a sweetheart you are, Libby, befriending all who cross your path; caring so lovingly for, playing "mother hen" to your fur brothers Mister and Yoshi! Just remember, Libby, not everyone/everything out there in the world is a friend, including those scary cars, so be careful!

How lucky your family and friends are, the human and furry types alike, having a furkid, a mentor, a sweet and loving best friend in you, Libby! They just don't come any sweeter, and more special than you, Libby! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, seeing your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...greeting old friends and making new ones, chatting up a storm, cuddling with your humans and fur brothers, being loved and pampered to pieces by your humans and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Libby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Lobelia, what a beautiful mix of many breeds you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is too sweet with those lovely blue, crossed eyes. I bet that the color of your eyes gave you your name.
    You are definitely in charge. You juggle the door handle or claw the window when you want to go outside. You'll do the same thing when another kitty wants to go outside. You also love to talk to your humans, and you tap their leg if they don't respond right away.
    And you like bathing your brothers. How sweet is that!
    Your other hobby is more dangerous, meeting cars in the driveway. Please be very careful.
    Lobelia, aka Libby, you are one special girl, and I wish you, Mister, Yoshi and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Lobelia, a.k.a. Libby, what an utterly adorable kitty girl you are! You are such a pretty combination Calico x Tabby x (Siamese or Tonkinese) x Turkish Angora! With that beautiful, soft-looking Tonk/Siamese colored fur, and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and the grey nose and those lovely big blue eyes, you are absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are gorgeous in them both! I wish I could reach through the screen and over up to Saint John, New Brunswick in Canada to pet you, and pet your brothers Mister and Yoshi too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very sweet and loving. You love everybody you meet, and I bet they all come to love you right back. You like to talk to your Purrrsons, and if they don't respond, you tap their legs with your paw and cry. You let them know, by jiggling the doorknob, if one of your brothers is outside and needs to get in. You love to bathe your brothers. Please be careful running out to meet cars coming up the driveway! You let your Purrrsons know when you want to be picked up and held, by jumping up on the highest thing near them. Once they pick up up, you slouch across their arm and purr! You and they and your brothers all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lobelia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Mister and Yoshi and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful girl kitty you are, Lobelia.

Please be careful of the cars.

Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lobelia!

What a beautiful Angora mix you are! Your coat is beautiful and silky soft, your blue eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

You sound like such a sweetheart, crying for attention and loving everyone around you. Mister and Yoshi must love you very much, too, you give them baths and help get your family’s attention when one of them wants to come in. How nice that you have them to hang with.

I can tell you are loved very much, and I hope you will have a day filled with fun, playtime and celebration. Get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.