Thread: Marvelous Maggie

Marvelous Maggie

Name:  01b.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  238.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart, and full of energy at seven years old.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Maggie!

Hi Maggie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a most precious, cutie patootie Cockapoo you are, Maggie! Just look at that long curly coat, those fluffy feet and big brown eyes, that BIG smile! Honestly, your photos are beyond heart-melting! And what a joyful, life and people loving pup you are, Maggie, and SO smart to boot! And with all that energy I would have sworn you were 7 months old, not 7 years! How lucky your humans are, having a furry family member as sweet and loving and big hearted as you, Maggie! As the saying goes, you've never met a stranger! A friend to all (even the burglars, lol), that's you! It's no wonder your family loves you so VERY much! You're a treasure, beautiful in looks and heart, pawsitively perfect in every way!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing fetch and tug o war, receiving countless treats, cuddles and bellyrubs, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud furever family! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting Maggie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being DOTD, adorable Maggie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Maggie is so freakin cute, I fell madly in love the second I saw her beautiful face!! What a perfectly divine DOTD in every single way!