Thread: Adorable Amber

Adorable Amber

Name:  02c.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  313.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    How cute that you love belly rubs.
    What a wonderful life full of love.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Amber!

Hi Amber! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! What a precious African Pygmy Hedgie girl you are, sweetheart, and oh so photogenic! Your bevy of beautiful pics have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! (That face, those jellybean toes, hehe) You're just TOO cute!!! And contrary to common belief, Hedgies are among the sweetest and cuddliest of critters, and you are living proof of that! How lucky your human is, having a best friend as special, as sweet and loving as you, Amber! You truly are the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Amber! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, receiving countless cuddles and belly rubs, munching on treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and belly rubs to you, adorable Amber, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!
    !

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How sweet!

I love African Pygmy hedgehogs! I got to a college where we have a lot of animals, one of them being an african pygmy hedgehog called Popcorn! She's called popcorn because when she gets huffy (our grumpy) she sounds like popcorn popping! Shes really sweet though, not too fond of being woken up, but we usually dont wake her unless we have to. I would love one myself but I'm afraid my dogs might hurt it unintentionally. One is a beagle, he's very laid back but has a habit of breaking into things, and if I had a home for the hedgehog (a cage etc) I'm afraid he might try to open it. My labrador is as sweet as pie but is very clumsy (he ran into the fridge the other day whilst playing (He's fine! Promise!) and the fridge rocked back and forth!) so I'd be worried he'd accidentally knock the cage over or worse!

Anyway I'm happy with my dogs, they're so sweet and loving! but they're far too clumsy and naughty for me to get another pet!

(my boys playing tug of war with a rag toy!)

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Amber!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Amber, on being POTD! You are adorable and a cuddly little lovebug! We're so glad you have a loving forever family! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net