Thread: Charming CeCe

Charming CeCe

Name:  31c.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  211.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I just love this picture, it seems to show what a happy girl you are.
    Keep checking ALL of those pockets for treats and celebrate your special day.

CeCe is a beautiful Quarter Horse & Arabian mare. She makes a great Pet of the Day!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 01-31-2018 at 07:10 PM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful CeCe

Hi CeCe! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous, oh so photogenic Quarter Horse x Arabian mare you are, CeCe, and quite the model! Thank you for "putting on a show" for your human so that the entire world could see just how beautiful a girl you are! Your photos are fabulous!

You clearly are the love of your human's life, her/his four legged soul mate, and for good reason! The joy, love and laughter you bring to her/his days is truly a priceless gift! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend in you! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet CeCe! I hope you enjoy a very Pet of the Day bash, celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight with your human, hamming for the camera and licking for treats, hehe, rolling on your back, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Tons of love and a big hug to you, beautiful CeCe, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    It is so easy to see why you love CeCe so much, she is magnificent! CeCe is the best of the best, I loved seeing her today! Hope you both had the best celebration together.

Congratulations, CeCe, on being POTD! You are beautiful and have an amazing, fun personality! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net