Thread: Dashing Duke

Dashing Duke

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It's so great that you and your brother were adopted together.
    Now you both have a wonderful life full of walks, fun and love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Duke!

Good morning, Duke! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to brother Luke, too!

How lucky are we, being treated to a double dose of doggie adorableness this cold and snowy day! You two are just two precious for words! It doesn't get much cuter than a "long and low" Lab x Basset, hehe! Endless thanks to your family for not only choosing rescue, but welcoming you and brother Luke, a bonded pair, into their home and hearts! But as your human says, it's hard to imagine you languished at that shelter for even a day! But in the end you landed just where you belong, with the furever human destined to be yours! And while it breaks my heart to imagine that you and Luke may have been abused as puppies, thanks to your human(s), those awful days are but a distant memory now!

What a lucky human is yours, Duke, having a furkid, a furry family member as sweet, as loyal and loving, as special as you in her/his life...Luke too! You're a treasure, Duke, the poster boy for doggie adoption, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Many thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory, and oh my, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you and Luke, learning a bit about your wonderful life, has made my morning! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...playing with your tennis balls, your toys and bottles, hehe, taking a nice long walk, curling up with your human and brother Luke on the couch, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Duke, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your precious brother Luke, too!

That smile!!!

Double the love!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Duke is an awsome dog! Glad he has a great home now! Big snuggles and a water bottle to dear Duke please, Luke too!

Congratulations on being DOTD handsome Duke.
    I am glad Duke and Luke have a good home now.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana