Thread: Sassy Vincent

Sassy Vincent

Name:  29.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  279.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a wonderful life you have with good (Oxbow) food, plenty
    of safe things to chew and best of all, LOVE.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Sassy Vincent!

Hi Vincent! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful wheeker boy you are, Vincent! (Yes, boys can be beautiful!) Your coloring is gorgeous, and how special are those unique markings! (Those pants, hehe) And oh my gosh, that sweet little face of yours (see close-up) is BEYOND heart-melting!

How lucky you are to be so loved, Vincent, treated to all the best that life has to offer, including but not to the finest cuisine (Oxbow), deluxe accommodations (2 story house with loft, hehe), and most important of all, tons of love! And by all accounts, you give back ten fold the love you get! What a lucky human is yours, Vincent, having a piggy furkid as sweet and sassy, as sweet and loving as you, Vincent! You're the best, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, napping in your loft, squeaking and popcorning with joy as your human serenades you, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Vincent, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Vincent's little face sure cheered me up today! I love his little lips and his brown pants too.

Happy Pet of the Day, Sassy Vincent!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Vincent, on being POTD! You are sooooooo darn cute! (We adore cavies!) We are so glad you have such a wonderful life and are loved and appreciated! Best wishes for continued health, happiness, fun and safety, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net