Thread: Healthy (now) Hertha

Healthy (now) Hertha

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 146
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So glad you found a loving home who wanted to "fatten you up"
    and spend time with you in the tub and in your ball.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Sweet Hertha!

Hi Hertha! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an adorable African Pygmy Hedgie you are, Hertha, precious beyond words! That sweet little face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

We're heartbroken to hear of the terrible neglect you suffered at the hand of your former so-called "family!" As your wise human says, people need to do their homework before welcoming any pet into their home, researching the particular animal's physical and emotional needs, making certain that they are willing and able to meet those needs! A pet is a lifelong commitment, after all!

Thankfully you found your way to that truly committed and loving forever home, and the rest is happy history! Just look at you now, the very picture of the happy, healthy Hedgie! I only wish your human had included a pic/video of your swimming in your tub! Oh, what a precious sight that must be!

How lucky your humans are, having a quilled kid as sweet and loving, as special as you in her/his life! You're a treasure, Hertha, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, motoring about the house in your ball, taking a swim, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hertha, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO CUTE!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Healthy (now) Hertha

Hertha you're so cute I'd love to hug but I don't think that's a good idea. Hey you can swim way cool.Happy you have a great home Hertha.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Hertha!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, hurray for precious Hertha! I have had a gruesome and disturbing week, illness in my family. I just feel so much better hearing about Hertha and knowing what a difference her new and loving peeps made in her life. Such a precious and adorable little thing, ain't she. Ignorance and neglect pretty much amounts to torture for little creatures in a cage who cannot forage for themselves. Imagine looking for water and food, the bowl is bone dry? Hertha is a beautiful little POTD and sure cheered me up knowing that she is in kind an safe hands now, too cute!

Congratulations, Sweet Hertha, on being POTD! You are just ADORABLE! We agree with your human parent that research MUST be done before adopting any pet, big or small! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net