Thread: Beautiful Bowie

Beautiful Bowie

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bowie!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your multicoloured coat looks so soft, and you have beautiful eyes and the sweetest face!

How lucky you and your siblings were to find the very right garage to start your life in. Your family soon found you and took you in, and now you are all spoiled rotten with love and treats, just like you deserve.

You have warmed up to your family and got used to a domesticated life indoors, and you love to cuddle, and sit by the window watching the bird feeder - lots going on there now. You are also an expert moth hunter - I’m sure your family appreciate that.

Being so young, you get into things you probably shouldn’t, but I bet you are having lots of fun.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your family and siblings, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Bowie is a keeper for sure! I loved reading the story of her and her siblings beginnings, they sure wound up in the best home, hurrrrray for Bowie! Excellent name eh. Awsome COTD!

Dearest Bowie, what a gorgeous young lady you are! Your multi-colored fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those big ears and ear-tufts and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are utterly adorable in them all, and what a precious kitten you were (and still are!), a mere handful for your dear Purrrson. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Fontana, CA to pet you, and pet your brother Lucky and sister Ivy, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! You and your three siblings were all born to a feral mom in the garage of your family-to-be. They discovered you last April and had to take you in! One of your sisters was adopted out, but the rest of you are there to stay. You're all full of energy and make your dear family members smile with your antics. You've all adapted very well to being domestic cats, especially with all the petting and treats and love you get!

You're quiet and reserved, Bowie, and were shy at first but have since warmed up to your family. You love to sit in the window and watch the birds come to the feeder outside the window. You also enjoy chasing any moths that get into the house. You and Lucky and Ivy and your Purrrsons all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bowie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Lucky and Ivy and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and cuddles and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Bowie, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. Your coat with those magnificent colors looks so soft, and your little face is exceptionally sweet.
    I'm glad that you and your siblings get to live the good life indoors, instead of being feral kitties with an uncertain future. Of course, you get into things you shouldn't. Most kitties do, and you are still very young, and you have some growing up to do.
    But otherwise, you are a perfect cat, watching birds, enjoying lots of cuddles and treats, and chasing moths.
    Bowie, you are a special girl, and I wish you, Lucky, Ivy and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hi Bowie! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your "over the moon" photo spread, has made my evening!

Endless thanks to your furever family for rescuing you and your siblings, assuring that you, and all of your brothers and sisters would know happy, love filled lives! Oh, what a big, happy and love filled family you have been blessed with, sweetheart! You, Lucky and Ivy are three lucky kitties, indeed! It's so heartening, reading how handily you adjusted to a life of domestication, Bowie! Seriously, nothing beats being loved and pampered 24/7, right?

It didn't take them long to realize how much we love them, and they simply adore all the petting and treats that we give them on a regular basis.
    That's what I'm talking about!

How blessed your humans are, having been so serendipitously blessed with a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you, Lucky and Ivy too! You're a treasure, Bowie, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, paling around with Ivy and Lucky, sitting on your windowsill, watching the birdies, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bowie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lucky and Ivy, too!

Such a gorgeous girl!!! Ahh! Life is good!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-09-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Bowie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, beautiful Bowie in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

I smiled when I read the story of how you and your kitty siblings were found! You moved indoors and have learned to enjoy the good life!

You have a window sill, where you can relax in the sunshine or observe the birds! You are good at hunting for moths, too (eek!). You play with your siblings and have fun!

Then it is time to have your people serve you a treat, or enjoy lots of snuggles! Purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Bowie!