Thread: Lovely Lonzo

Lovely Lonzo

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lonzo!

What a handsome boy you are! Your white coat is beautiful and your markings quite special with that Tabby tail, and it looks like someone dipped their fingers in paint and stroked you across the back. LOL! You also have a cute pink nose and the sweetest face!

I can see why the daughter of the house didn't want leave the vet without you, but luckily, your family already had cats and knew you wouldn't be a problem. On the contrary... you are affectionate, mischievous, full of energy and love everyone. And they all adore you!!

With your sweet personality and gorgeous look, you have already become quite famous on the web, and I hope your family will keep posting pictures of you, so everyone can admire you!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your kitty sisters and family. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Would you like a tummy rub? I'd love to give you one!
    Last edited by Randi; 01-30-2018 at 07:34 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

LOVE the way Lonzo poses for you...

Dear Lonzo, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. You look so soft, and you have the sweetest face. I love your stripy tail and your extra toesies.
    Your pictures are amazing, you are the perfect model.
    I'm glad that your little sister wouldn't let your mom leave the vet's office without taking you home.
    She knew that you would be the one to complete the family.
    You are an energetic kitty who loves everyone, so no one can be mad at you when your mischievous side comes out!
    Lonzo, you are perfect in every way, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Adorable Lonzo!

Hi Lonzo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, oh so adorable Shorthair you are, Lonzo, and quite the poser! Your photo spread is heart-melting, with you the consummate kitty model! Yes indeed, you truly are deserving of your own page...FB, Instagram, all of them! hehe

It's is easy to how your young skin sister fell helplessly in love the moment she laid eyes on you, Lonzo! You're irresistible! And what a wonderful 4th addition to your fur family you are, Lonzo, bringing so much joy and laughter to their lives with your antics and loving ways! In fact, you made them complete! How lucky they are to have you in their lives, Lonzo! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a pure joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, making mischief, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Lonzo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

Those pawsies!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lonzo, you are utterly adorable! Between that soft-looking, pretty-patterned coat and the polydactyl feetsies with those extra toesies and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes, you are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They really show you off beautifully. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Mount Sterling, KY to pet you, and pet the other cats in the family, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are a rescue kitty whom your dear Purrrsons adopted from the vet, after your skin sister saw you there and cried and cried until the family brought you home. You are full of energy and make them smile with all your antics. You're always up to mischief! You're also very sociable and love everyone. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lonzo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Lonzo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure I'm in love with Lonzo!