Thread: Gorgeous Harley!

Gorgeous Harley!

Good morning, Harley, a.k.a Harlana Bean Boo Marie Joy Pinky Hope! Happy Dog of the Day to you from all in this Lab/Retriever loving home, including my Lab x Golden girl, Peach!

What a welcome sight your gorgeous, sleek and shiny self is on this grey and gloomy morning! You may be of mixed lineage, but you sure do look all Lab to me, though the best of both of your much loved breeds shines through in your sweet and loving personality, your "golden" heart, your unwavering devotion to your humans!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Kobi. We can all relate to your human dad's grief, his reluctance to open his heart up to another. But with time and a little encouragement he was finally willing to "take a look," and the rest is happy history! As your human says, it was a case of love at first sight for all and seriously, how could they resist!

How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as special as you in their lives, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days!
    A friend to all and the consummate cuddlebug, a pup any pack would be proud to call their own, that you are! Endless thanks to your furever family for choosing rescue, and to Pet Finder, for helping to make your and your family's love match a reality! You're the poster girl for doggie adoption, sweetheart!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Harley! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing outdoors and chewing on your Kong; napping in a warm and comfy spot (such as your humans' laps, hehe); taking a car ride; being loved and pampered to pieces by your humans and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Harley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Woofs and wags from Peach, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harley

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are. Black is my favorite color for a pup.
    You have found the perfect family who really loves you and gives you ICE
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being DOTD beautiful Harley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Harley in Elburn! Happy Dog of the Day from LaGrange!

I agree with everything my friends have written about you! I hope you got to play outside in the sunshine today, or take a nap in a sunny spot! Maybe even both

Congratulations, beautiful Harley on Dog of the Day!

Blog Entries
    Harley is such a shiny, black, beautiful girl! So happy she is DOTD. I am sorry that your Da had such a rough time with the loss of his beloved Kobe. It is easy for me to understand how profoundly painful that can be. I am pretty sure that Harley is the sweetest and shiniest dog and that she is loved beyond measure! Excellent DOTD!