Thread: Pawsitively Perfect Pep'r

Pawsitively Perfect Pep'r

/what a precious girl. She obviously loves you both very much. You have been blessed with her as a reward for rescuing her. Thank you for opening your home and heart to this spunky little girl. Pep'r, you have it made in the shade and are definitely a wonderful DOTD!

Precious Pep'r!

Hi Pep'r! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and early happy 4th birthday wishes, too!

What a pawsitively precious pup you are, Pep'r, precious beyond words! Doesn't get much cuter, more spritely than a JRT x Chi!

What a serendipitous, heaven sent gift your mommy was blessed with, the day she came upon you in her flower garden! And it's clear you ended up rescuing her every bit as she did you! Your cuteness, your irresistible, fun loving, spunky attitude goes without saying! But it's your unwavering devotion to your mommy, the bond that you share, that's make you the extra special pup that you are. How lucky she is, having you there by her side, watching over her and protecting her; making sure she takes her meds, even checking that none fell on the floor! And thanks to you, she's even able to go without her cane for now! Beautiful, smart as a whip, joyful and loving, you're all that and so much more, the bestest furkid a human could ever hope for!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory and over the moon, heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with your much loved Gigi, cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! And tomorrow, another fun filled day of celebration, your birthday bash! hehe Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Pep'r, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pep'r

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It would have to be so cute when you give the "stink eye".
    You are helping your family live a better life,
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, precious Pep'r!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Pep'r is so sublime. I just love Jack Russels, Pep'r Is the most exceptional DOTD and I really admire an effective and evil stink eye. Gotta communicate right