Thread: Adorable King

Adorable King

Name:  06g.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  146.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart. I love your nose.
    Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful, loving life.
    Celebrate your special day.

King is King!

All hail the King!!! Happy Dog of the Day, your royal highness!

Oh, be still my puppy loving heart! I can almost smell the puppy breath from here! You, King, should come with a cuteness alert, as in precious beyond words! Whenever I need a smile today I'm coming back here to look at your squee worthy, utterly heart-melting photos! That sweet, smooshy face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

What a happy life awaits you, sweet baby boy! I see you're already doing the shopping thing, lol. The sight of you in that shopping cart, decked in that stylin' jacket, no doubt had every customer in the store smiling from ear to ear! What fun you, your Mommy and Daddy Brian, fur bros Luke and Pitch are in for, watching you grow smarter and more handsome with each passing day, you and they sharing countless happy, fun filled days over the many years to come! And as for those sometimes um, challenging puppy raising days? So worth the effort, not to mention that once grown we pawrents long for those days! How lucky your furever family is, having a beautiful baby, a sweet and loving furkid, a full fledged family member in you, King! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a happy and fun filled day of celebration...playing with Luke and Pitch and getting in all sorts of puppy mischief; making new friends; power napping and cuddling with your mommy and daddy; receiving countless belly rubs and treats; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious King, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Luke and Pitch, too!

The King!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    OMG! King is so crazy, killer cute! Yes, the puppy stage is short but they are so precious! They are also very destructive, needy, and hopelessly adorable 😍 I am thrilled King is Puppy of the Day, he could not be more lovable!!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day adorable King!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana