Thread: Fabulous Fran!

Fabulous Fran!

Dearest Fran, what an utterly adorable kitty you are! You are so pretty with that dilute-orange tabby and white fur, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes that match your fur coloring. You are gorgeous in both of those photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way up to Kingsley, near Traverse City, to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson adopted you at age 6 months from your vet, after you'd been abandoned as a kitten and taken in. They warned your Purrrson that you were a kleptocat, and they were right on the mark there! Since you've been home, you've stolen and hidden under the bed: tea bags, socks, undergarments, and dryer sheets. You also know how to "say your prayers," and you get a treat afterwards. You love to cuddle with your dear Purrrson and give him/her love nips, but you do not like other people. You love catnip, playing with laser-lights and feathers, and catching flies and playing with them. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fran, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-06-2018 at 08:18 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Fran!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your orange/white coat looks so soft, and you have beautiful big eyes, a cute pink nose and the sweetest face!

How lucky your mom/dad is to be offered a sweet and affectionate girl like you, and you are equally lucky to find a loving forever home.

I can picture you running away with tea bags, socks and underwear and hiding it under the bed. I bet your mom/dad is looking for lost things all the time.

You sure are a funny girl, and very active. I’m very impressed that you put your paws together when your mom/dad tells you to - but being the smart girl you are, you know a treat is coming. You are practising your hunting skills on the laser light and quite skilled when it comes to catching flies, and you are very affectionate to your mom/dad, you give him/her love nips and cry when he/she is out. If anyone else comes near you, you scream like you are being tortured. You and your mom/dad do have a close bond, don’t you!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your mom/dad, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Fabulous Fran!

Hi Fran! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Fran! You have the loveliest cafe au lait colored coat, and how beautifully your coat coloring is reflected in those soft, creamy brown eyes!

Your human's hilarious tribute had me laughing out loud, Fran, not to mention that shot of you posing beside that baby bottle! lol Oh my, what a character you are, Fran! With your penchant for purloining, are you sure there isn't some Ferret lurking deep down in them their genes?

I was warned that she is a kleptocat and while at the vet's office she stole many things, including a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, test tube, and much more. Since I have had her she has stolen and hidden under the bed: tea bags, socks, undergarments, and dryer sheets.
    But oh, the image of you putting your paws together in prayer? Now that melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush! How blessed your human was, that fateful day your foster mom/dad/vet offered you up for adoption, the day your furever human to be said yes (despite the warning
    )! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your pawrent's life is a priceless gift indeed! What a very special girl you are, Fran, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, adding to your tea bags and socks stash; playing with your laser lights and feathers; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Fran, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

But you look SO innocent!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Fran is the prettiest cat ever! She is also so very clever, it must feel good to know that she only prefers you. I think liberating your stuff and squirrelling it away is a very harmless hobby and it will always be safe too! Girls hafta keep busy. Darling Fran is the best in every way 😻 😺

Dear Fran, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. You look so sleek and soft, and your face is too cute with those big eyes and your pink nose.
    Your hobby makes me smile. At least you hide everything in the same spot, under the bed. You also keep busy with the laser pointer, feathers and with catching flies.
    You are totally devoted to your person. So much so that you cry when they're gone.
    Fran, or Francis, you are a true treasure, and I wish you and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Enjoy your special day beautiful Fran!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Fran up in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your white and orange fur, and your cute pink nose! Your fur looks so soft to pet!

You are a busy girl! You play with the laser dot, and hunt down bugs. You also grab other things as you see fit!

You are a one person kitty, preferring the company of your special person to anyone else. You are also a much loved kitty!

Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Fran!