Thread: Vivacious Vern

Vivacious Vern

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 149
Size:  14.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy, I can see how you would make anyone's day much better.
    Glad to hear that you have a girlfriend that you are willing to share your tennis ball with.
    Celebrate your special day.

Gorgeous Golden Vern!

Happy Dog of the Day, gorgeous Golden Vern!

What a pleasure it is to meet you, Vern! Everyone in this Retriever loving home swooned (including my girl Peach) the moment they laid eyes on your gorgeous self, your beautiful photos! (Your top photo looks like an oi painting!
    ) And in true Golden fashion, you're every bit as beautiful, every bit as 'golden" in personality and heart as you are in looks! If any pup is capable of healing a wounded spirit it's a Golden, a Golden named Vern! How blessed your humans were, especially your skin brother, the day your wee puppy self came into their lives! As your human says, it's hard (more like impossible) to have a bad day when you're in it! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, a friend to all, perfect in every way, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Vern! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, meeting up with all of your doggie pals, playing ball with GF Sky, hehe, cuddling with your humans, bringing smiles to all you meet! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Vern, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Soooooooooooo sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Dog of the Day, Vern!

What a handsome boy you are! Your golden coat is beatiful and you have the sweetest face!

You have been a huge comfort to your skin brother and I can tell you are loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family... and perhaps a ball game with your "girlfriend." Get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Vern is such a fine looking dog, it is so great that he was gifted to your bro at a time when they both needed one another! It's too cute that he shares his tennis ball with his best girl Sky! What a delight in every single way, best DOTD!

Happy Dog of the Day, handsome Vern!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Vern - you are so handsome - love the color of your fur. Have fun being Dog-of-the-Day

Vern!

Happy Dog of the Day!

I wish I had hair the same colour as yours Vern.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi