Thread: Spectacular Spark

Spectacular Spark

Dear Spark, what an absolutely gorgeous Ocicat you are. Your spotted coat looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    I am so very sorry that your dad lost his wife. He and your kitty siblings were having a difficult time, and then you came along, bringing new energy and joy to everybody.
    You are still a kitten and you still have some growing to do. In the meantime, there's no slowing you down. You are a social butterfly, even at the vet and with dogs. I can imagine that you are a conversation "sparking" cat, especially on your walks.
    Spark, you don't need any ribbons to prove that you are a world class kitty, and I wish you, "Grumpy" Gracie, Princess
    Sophie and your dad a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Spark in Pennsylvania! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, spotted kitty you are! I hope your dad will pet you extra for me, because your fur looks so soft!

You are a busy kitty, too- playing with your kitty sister, taking a walk and having fun! You also bring smiles to your dad, which is wonderful!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Spark! Love to Sophie and Gracie too!

P.S.: Please mew to your pawpie to register for Pet Talk -- I would love it if your dad would keep us in touch with you, Sophie and Gracie.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-10-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Spark is the greatest cat, to die for lovely!! You are a pretty smart guy, getting this brilliant cat to cheer up you and yours. It was exactly the perfect ticket, good on ya bro 🤜🏻🤛 👍🏿 😺 😻 Best wishes to the stunning Spark and the rest of your wonderful family! 🦋 🐬 🐳

Specular Spark

You are truly a handsome Ocicat and enjoy your special day!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Dearest Spark, what a gorgeous young man you are! You are a stunning Ocicat boy, still a kitten at age ten months, with that beautiful Oci-patterned spotted fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the white mustache and goatee and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! In that one of you on your back, are you asking for a tummy-rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pittsburgh to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your two kitty housemates "Grumpy" Gracie and Princess Sophie and rub their tummies if they so desire, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you all and rub all the appropriate tummies for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You joined your family to bring some energy to your dear Dad and dear kitty housemates Gracie and Sophie, who were grieving the passing of Dad's beloved wife and Gracie and Sophie's beloved Meowmie. My very deepest sympathy to your family on their sad loss. They had slowed down and were depressed, and you were just what they needed. You've brought a new energy and new life to your dear home and family!

You are very outgoing and friendly, and you enjoy walking on a leash. You love to meet new people, and dogs, too! You are Dad's first "breed" kitty (though of course both Gracie and Sophie are "one of a kind"-breed kitties). You and Dad and Gracie and Sophie all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spark, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Dad and Gracie and Sophie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and play-time and snuggles and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-09-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Spark the Healer!

Good evening, Spark! Happy Cat of the Day to you and your proud daddy, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, spotiful Ocicat baby boy you are, beautiful inside and out! And so perfectly named, for you truly are putting the "spark" back into your furever daddy's days with your kitten antics, your unbridled energy (that is when you're not in sleep mode)! And oh, quite the sociable boy you are, welcoming and oh so loving on all of your guests, all who cross your path...adults and kids, humans and furry ones alike!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the passing of your daddy's beloved wife; Princess Sophie and Grumpy Gracie's mommy. But as your daddy says, you were just the "spark" they needed to help put the zest back into their lives, the smiles back onto their faces. Animals have such a special way of helping us to heal, bringing so much comfort to our days with their unconditional love, and you are living proof of that, Spark! What a treasure you are, Spark, truly heaven sent! How lucky your furever family is, having a fur kid, a fur sibling as joyful, as sweet and loving as you in their lives!

Great thanks to your dear daddy for sharing your heartwarming story, all of your BEAUTIFUL, heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you and your family, having the pleasure of honoring one EXTRA special boy, has been the perfect end to my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...enjoying a nice walk with your daddy and playing with sister Sophie, getting into all kinds of kitten antics, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Spark, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Princess Sophie and Gracie, too!

Mr. Spotty!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-08-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Ocicat you are, Spark. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Spark!

What a handsome boy you are! Your spotted coat is so beautiful and you have the sweetest face and beautiful golden eyes.

You are still a big kitten and very active and I bet you can shake thing up. Having looked after a Bengal and a Savannah myself, both who also learned to walk on a leash, I imagine you can be a quite a handful, so I’m glad you have two cat friends to hang out with. You are friendly to everyone and just what they and your dad needs.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your dad’s wife, I send my deepest sympathy.

You and dad you will have many wonderful years ahead, I’m sure. You bring him joy and laughter with all your antics and keep Sophie and Gracie on their toes.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with your kitty friends and dad, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you everyone

Thank you everyone for your condolences and your wonderful messages about Spark. I'm glad that I was able to share my story and my new buddy with people who know how important pets can be. Spark had a special Cat Of the Day dinner last night, fresh tuna and broccoli (cooked) and he was nice enough to share some of the tuna with his two cat pals.

I will be sure to give Spark some extra snuggles from you.

Thanks again

Phil