Thread: Dapper Baxter

Dapper Baxter

Name:  30b.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  225.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a happy, people loving pup you are.
    I'm sure the grandkids are just as happy to see
    you as you are to see them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Baxter!

Hi Baxter! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!)

What an adorable, life and people loving Boston boy you are, Baxter, and talk about personality packed! You just might be the friendliest pup on the planet!
    A friend to all, that you are, and all lucky enough to cross your path, adults and kids alike, truly blessed! How lucky your furever family is, having a joyful, big hearted, sweet and loving best furry family member in you, Baxter! You're as special as they come, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my gray and gloomy day! Hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...enjoying a ride in your truck (head out YOUR window), maybe a fun playdate with the grandkids; making new friends wherever you go; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Baxter, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Baxter is just so killer cute, I can't stand it! What a perfect dog, just love his pics. Wishing Baxter a long and happy future filled all his favorite things!

What an adorable Boston Terrier you are, Baxter. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana