Thread: Lovable Lille

Lovable Lille

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 116
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweet little girl you are.
    Bunnies should like carrots the best.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Lovely Lille!

Greetings Lille in Denmark! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a brave, beautiful bunny you are, Lille, a total heart-melter! You may be small in size, but when it come to courage and heart, you're giant sized!

You certainly had an uncertain, sad start at life, Lille, having been born so weak and tiny, struggling to survive, not to mention having to have your tiny toe amputated! But thanks to your indomitable, fighting spirit and your human's unwavering devotion, you pulled through, growing up to be one of the strongest, happiest, most courageous and life loving buns on earth! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lille! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled, adventure packed day of celebration, munching on carrots, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smoooches to you, precious Lille, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your furmom Fio, too!

SO precious!!! That face! That fuzzy coat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lille is adorable! I am sure she thrived and became so strong and healthy because of all the love and care you provided. I hope she is with you for a very long time, she is a brilliant, wee POTD!

Congratulations on being POTD loveable Lille!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lille, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What a beauty!

What a delightful pet and your babies are wonderful too!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi