Thread: Heaven Sent Mandy!

Heaven Sent Mandy!

Hi Mandy! Happy Dog of the Day neighbor, from sunny Dennis!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Mandy, with an equally beautiful story to tell! Your daddy waited a long, long time, decades actually, for his dream of being a doggie daddy again to come true. But how well worth the wait it was, for it's clear he found his soul mate in you, and you in him, that happiest of birthdays! As for your mom? Well, it wouldn't be long after your daddy found you on Petfinder that she too would be mere putty in your paws!

When I first saw her, I forwarded the puppy picture of her sitting, which you have, to my wife saying, "can I come and live with you?"
    How could she resist?

We are so thankful to Caribbean Connection for rescuing you from the means streets, bringing you all the way up from Puerto Rico to Cape Cod, helping to make your and your furever family's love story a reality! How blessed your daddy and mommy and skin brother are, having a furkid as beautiful, as loyal and loving, as devoted as you, Mandy! You truly are a treasure! Of course we know it's your daddy who just might be the luckiest of all!

Great thanks to your daddy for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those utterly heart-melting photos with us! And oh my, how special is your original song! The lyrics, the accompanying photo montage, had my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! You truly are one much loved girl, Mandy, and deservedly so!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mandy! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, playing with your toys and chasing those pesky squirrels, taking a nice long walk, curling up with your daddy on the recliner, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mandy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mandy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You had to be the best birthday present EVER.
    I can see why you love your daddy so much, the
    walks alone are great, but I think animals can tell
    when someone really wants them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Mandy has sure turned into a beautiful dog! Clearly all hope was lost once your wife saw the puppy picture I am so happy Mandy has the best home and the brightest future! Kisses to Mandy, excellent DOTD!