Thread: Fabulous Flash

Fabulous Flash

Name:  29b.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  543.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    All of your pictures are so cute, always smiling.
    You really are a happy dog.
    Celebrate your special day.
    I'm kinda like you, football season never really ends

Fabulous Flash!

Now that has to be one of THE most heart-melting doggie pics ever! The outfit, that smile, those warm, love filled eyes...THUD!!!

What a gorgeous Golden boy you are, Flash, and clearly the consummate country boy, relishing the outdoors, the fresh air and sunshine, swimming and rolling in mud as you do! And no doggie does a cowboy hat better than you! Those long, golden locks of yours, your shiny coat are simply stunning, Flash; like spun gold! And your sweet as sugar face could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! In true Golden style, you're not only gorgeous in looks, but as loving and golden hearted, as cuddly and affectionate as they come!

And what a precious pair you and your beautiful, black coated doggie brother Zero, a.k.a. the "city boy," make! You two could be twins, aside from your coat colors! How did your family get so lucky? In you and in Zero they have been blessed with the best of two worlds...the city life and the country life, furry style! Looking at you two beauties, knowing you two are polar opposites in personality, country v city, that song from Green Acres comes to my mind. Oh boy! Here comes a day long earworm! You truly are a golden treasure, Flash, just as special as they, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day crown!

Thanks for the super sized smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and Zero, seeing your precious pics, has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a warm and sunny day, playing outdoors and getting covered in mud (as city boy Zero looks on),cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, precious Flash, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful Zero, too!

Country vs City!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Golden Retriever you are, Flash.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Flash is perfection! The very best dog in the whole wide world. I have never seen a dog smile so bright and big 🌞