Thread: Handsome Java

Handsome Java

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Java!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You have the cutest pink nose with those three black patches around it, and your green eyes are stunning! You have the sweetest face.

You made a good choice to adopt your family. Being one of the kittens they fostered, you already knew what a wonderful home you would get - and thank you to your mom and dad for fostering.

To get their attention, you walk in front of them and flop over to get some tummy rubs - what a sweetheart you are! I love the picture where you sit on top of your cat tree and survey your kingdom. Your mom and dad are lucky to share their life with an affectionate boy like you.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Java, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. You look so soft and fuzzy, and your face with those beautiful green eyes is so cute. I love your pink nosie with those black dots.
    How wonderful that your parents were fostering your mom along with her babies. You knew that this was the place to be and you chose them as your forever home.
    Your servants are surveyed properly from your cat tower, to make sure that everything is in order.
    You also like belly rubs, so you run in front of mom and dad and roll over. How could anybody resist?
    Java, you are a perfect kitty, and I wish you and your parents a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Java sure is fine, definately a great cat! I love his coat, hope his day rocks!

Precious Java!

Hi Java! Happy Cat of the Day!

That's one proud daddy I hear talking, and rightfully so! What a handsome, utterly irresistible boy you are, Java! Oh, to lay hands on, rub that soft, fluffy belly! Endless thanks to your daddy and mommy for fostering your fur mom, you and all of your siblings! That said, yay for foster failures! How well their generosity of heart, their kindness and compassion have been rewarded, having a best furkid, a card carrying family member in you, Java! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the grace point to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, surveying your kingdom from high atop your cat tree, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted servants, receiving countless belly rubs and all the love your heart can hold! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you precious Java, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Java, what an adorable kitty you are! You are so pretty with that white fur with the black markings on your head! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You have the sweetest face, with that cute pink nose with the three black splotches that look like they're holding it on. And what lovely big yellow-green eyes you have! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Harvest, AL to pet you and give you some of your special belly rubs! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you and rub your belly for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your mama and siblings were being fostered by your dear Purrrents (and we thank them for fostering you and your family). You and they hit it off, and you all sort of adopted each other. You are full of energy and make them smile with your antics. You like to run in front of where they're walking and flop over to expose your belly for them to rub you with their feet. It's pretty hard to resist, as you're so cute when you do this! You survey your realm and your servants from the top of your cat tower. You are very affectionate, and you and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Java, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, handsome Java, for being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, handsome Java in Alabama! I’d like to give you a tummy rub! Happy Cat of the Day!