Thread: Dearest Dub!

Dearest Dub!

Hello, cutie kitty Dub! How wonderful that you are your purrson’s best friend! You are very handsome- I hope your family will give you loads of cuddles from me ❤️ Happy Cat of the Day, dear Dub!

Dearest Dub, a.k.a. Peanut, Pumpkin, or Dubbykins, you are gorgeous! What a fine, handsome figure of a kitty you are! Your Tuxedo-pattern fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with the white whiskers and eyebrows and that cute dark nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They really capture your Purrrsonality nicely! I wish I could reach through the screen to Euless, TX and pet you, and pet your kitty housemate too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have been with your dear Purrrents since you were a kitten. You wait for them when they come home from work, greeting Dad when he comes in, and following Meowmie into the kitchen where you know you can get her to give you treats. She wasn't a cat person before, but you've turned her into one! When they aren't feeling well, you sleep in their arms to make them feel better. You love to be brushed, and you head-butt chins to say hello. You, like many other cats, do not like the vacuum cleaner. You are Meowmie's best friend, and you and she and Dad and your kitty housemate all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dub, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Dub!

Greetings "one of a kind" Dub, a.k.a. Peanut, Pumpkin, or Dubbykins! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

After reading your proud mommy's loving tribute to her beautiful best boy, it's easy to understand how handily your converted her into a kitty lover! Who could help BUT fall in love with a furball as sweet and loving and loyal as you! You give new meaning to the moniker, "Velcro kitty!" How lucky she and your daddy are, having a kitty furkid as special as you in their lives! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives is a priceless gift, indeed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting your precious self, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your mommy and warming your daddy's lap, head butting with sheer abandon, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Dub, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Dub, what a handsome domestic shorthair boy you are. You look so soft and you have the sweetest face. I love your black nose!
    You used your magic cat powers to turn your mom into a cat person. I'm sure that being a cuddler and liking to be brushed gave you a lot of brownie points, too.
    Since you have been with your family since you were a baby, you have an unbreakable bond with them.
    And how sweet are your gentle head butts to the chin to say hello!
    Dub, you are a special and wonderful kitty, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    We should all be so fortunate as to have a BFF like Dub! Great COTD! Love his photos 😻

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Dub!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Dub!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat has such special markings and it looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face and beautiful eyes.

You have with you dad since you were a tiny baby, and now you have turned your mom into a cat lover, too - how wonderful!

When you mom comes home, you follow ger too the kitchen, making sure she doesn’t forget to give you some treats. How sweet of you to give head butts to tell your family how much you love them. You are indeed a sweetheart.

A good brushing is important and you are right there when the brush comes out, but the vacuum is a nasty thing, isn't it!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with extra treats today, and lots of snuggle time. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Dub!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.