Thread: Terrific Tinkerbell

Terrific Tinkerbell

What a pretty lady you are, Tinkerbell - and purple is definitely your color, whether you are rocking a bow, or even a top hat! How nice you are such a vocal girl, never leaving people any chance to skip a feeding tim,e or forget to pet you. You do not look like an older kitty one bit - obviously your cattitude kelts aging in check. Congratulations again, Tinkerbell - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tinkerbell!

What a pretty girl you are! Your Tuxedo coat is beautiful and looks so soft - the two black dots on your nose makes you look really cute. You also have the sweetest face, and you look adorable in your sparkling violet hat and your bow... that's definitely your color!

You know what you want and you will give your family that look and yell until you get some more food! I'm sure they accommodate you every time.

Like many cats, you like to scratch the carpet, but that's better than scratching the furniture. I can tell your family love you... no wonder! You're such a sweetheart and you brighten your family's days - every day!

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Such a diva, and the perfect model.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Sassy Tinkerbell!

Happy Cat of the Day, sweet, sassy, beautiful, most adorable Tinkerbell!

Oh, how your human's tribute, your squee worthy photo spread, had me smiling from ear to ear, laughing out loud! To say your antics are endearing would be an understatement! Have to love a girl who knows what she wants, and lets everyone else know, too!

Tinkerbell is the sassiest cat you ever did see. She knows what she wants and she will give you the death stare until you give it to her. She brightens my day every day and I am so happy to have found her.
    And today you've brightened my day too, Tinkerbelle! You're just as sweet and and sassy, as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Cue the humans! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Tinkerbell, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Purple is definitely your color!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tinkerbell is wickedly cute (nice hat). So nice she has her death stare down so she can get what she desires! Top of the line, excellent COTD!!

Dear Tinkerbell, what a beautiful black and white shorthair girl you are. Your beautifully marked coat looks so soft, and your face with that black dot on your nose looks so cute.
    You are one busy girl, you enjoy sleeping, scratching the carpet, sitting under Christmas trees and yelling at people to get food.
    You are also a sassy girl, using your death stare to get what you want. I hope it works every time!
    Tinkerbell, you are a confident and sweet girl, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Tinkerbell, what a gorgeous lady kitty you are! You are absolutely stunning, with such a look of sultry sophistication there! Your beautiful Tuxedo fur has such interesting patches, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose with the two black spots and those lovely big yellow-green eyes. And I agree with everyone else; purple is definitely your color! I love your headwear there. i wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pennsylvania to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You're a sassy cat who enjoys sleeping, using the carpet as a scratching post, sitting under Christmas trees, and yelling at people for food. When you're happy, you start purring loudly like a motorboat and then go into a coughing fit. You know what you want, and you will give your Purrrsons the death stare until they give it to you. (Works every time, I bet!) You brighten your dear special Purrrson's day every day, and he/she is so glad to have found you. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tinkerbell, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear special Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, pretty Tinkerbell in Pennsylvania! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are with your white and black coat, and the spot on your nosie (boop!)! I agree with everyone- purple is your color!

You keep busy with scratching the carpet! Then you meow to your people to receive food, and you also have a very effective stare! I would be more than happy to answer your stares or meows, sweet girl! I hope you are having a very fun day of wearing purple, eating, sharpening your claws and being your sweet self! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to TInkerbell!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a lovely tuxedo lady you are, Tinkerbell. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovely Tinkerbell

Dear Timkerbell, you are such a beautiful black and white girl, and I'm so happy for you that you get to share this special day with your purrrrfect family.
    I hope that today and every day in the future is a special day for you and that you are loved on so much. Because you definitely deserve to be
    Please have a very special and love filled day Cute Tinkerbell!